The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Flowery Mountains & Mining Dist
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Flowery Mountains & Mining District"

This is a really great update its just an old place that just resides outside of Virginia City in the hills. I have learned over the past couple years that the hills beyond this once booming town contain allot of secrets. All the way from mines, foundations to mill sites. Not only that but they also contain some really good scenery.

I worked really hard on this update I spent awhile working on it this week because I wanted it to be perfect before putting it up. You see when I went here we hiked for over 12 hours straight and we ended up being caught up in the mountains late at night. I almost lost my toes on this investigation they froze on the snowy side of the peak I ended up having to sled on my back to get down to a warmer elevation good times.

But as some of you know I did go back to the mine and pond during the day. Actually just a week ago I was here found a cross did some EVP session. I really wish I was not behind in updates its just that I had gotten some sad news this week and I do not need to flaunt my personal life to the world. But life is full of trials and tribulations. All I can do is move forward so hopefully this week I can get a couple more awesome updates on out there.

I really enjoy getting out these updates it allows others to see our hard earned work. Nobody can ever say we do not get it done because we do every exploration and have for many years. Most people who visit Virginia City even these TV shows do not cover the secrets that lay behind the town itself. My goal is to bring locations that are unique and if there is something strange we generally will find it.

I will say I had a few strange finds here one was a large heavy leg bone, newer cross and those unbelievable tracks that disappear in thick snow. Which makes me wonder if these hills contain some sort of cryptid as it is fairly easy for something to move between mountain ranges.

Anyhow now that I have talked all of you to death you can see the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/FloweryM ... strict.htm or if you want to find the investigation in archives where you can read a summary first visit them in:

Gateway 5/Portal 23

Flowery Mountains & Mining District Prologue Page
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Team Gallery
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Scenic Gallery
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Flowery Summit
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Carson Valley
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Virginia City
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Mining & Milling
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Videos
Flowery Mountains & Mining District EVP's
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Exploration 1
Flowery Mountains & Mining District Exploration 2

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New funnies added

The next update that is coming out is Seven Troughs. This is an awesome ghost town I know its going to really look great once its up onto our site. Its not the biggest ghost town I been to but it has allot of structures including a cemetery we restored.

I do hope this week will work out more for me I am always available for a friend. I have gotten allot of nice comments through our youtube lately. God knows my son has taken the positive of advertising PGS so all his friends parents follow our work to lol.

I expect to get the ghost town out in about two days however if you wish to give us a LIKE on our PGS page please do so at www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paranormal-G ... 2809183478 as we greatly appreciate your support.

I know I have not done many shows lately but I may have found a place to go LIVE. Not only that but I am now more into doing comedy productions which I have some ill be adding to youtube whenever I get some extra time.

Time to go howl we have had some beautiful 70 degree weather Friday and Saturday. Have a great Monday enjoy!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail