The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW**Updates On Our Site "St. Mary's In The Mountains...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW**Updates On Our Site "St. Mary's In The Mountains Church" Its a Masterpiece!

Tonight I bring you this very special update if you cannot tell I put allot of extra work and effort into this project. This church was not only the first Catholic one in NV it is one of the finest in the west which is why you should tour our investigation and exploration of it.

It is a designated haunted site we did get some good EVP and some high readings. But not only that we covered the entire parish all the way from artifacts to paintings to beautiful photos of the California redwood pews.

I know I have been out of the loop had some medical problems so I took a week off. But this update makes up for any other coming out. Besides it was our first investigation going into 2013 as well. I did make the holy water bubble just a bit but here it is folks you can check it out all directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/StMarysI ... CityNV.htm or you can visit the investigation archives to read the dialogue in:

Gateway 5/Portal 23

St. Mary's In The Mountains Team Gallery
St. Mary's In The Mountains Sanctuary
St. Mary's In The Mountains Private Chambers
St. Mary's In The Mountains Museum
St. Mary's In The Mountains Holy Relics
St. Mary's In The Mountains Paintings
St. Mary's In The Mountains Statues
St. Mary's In The Mountains Stained Glass
St. Mary's In The Mountains Wine Cellar
St. Mary's In The Mountains Videos
St. Mary's In The Mountains EVP's
St. Mary's In The Mountains Investigation 1 Report
St. Mary's In The Mountains Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New bloopers added from our St. Mary's investigation.

Our next location to be added is Flowery Peak its a rather dismal strange location. I will return this weekend to get a few shots of the lake and mine before adding this publicly. We came across something very odd up here so its another good update coming out.

This update just shows the dedication we put into our work. Some people are always going to be jealous not sure if they understand that our work is done purely from our hearts. Jarrod is becoming a fine paranormal investigator he is taught by me and if others learned to listen they also could have a better understanding of the mysterious world we live in today.

With that in mind I must go an investigator is coming out from San Diego to chill with me then tomorrow night I am invited to a BBQ lots of new people ill be meeting and partying with. I am excited and then this weekend we have another adventure which will open up a new portal page.

So anyway's have a great night I may not be a man of theology but I do appreciate history and the ghost that come with it. Check it all out and enjoy it. Also if you wish to donate by paypal my site dues are very hefty your help is appreciated please consider that is all I ask it is optional to help me but If I said I didn't need any id be lying. Our paypal is pondercorp57@yahoo.com just put towards website. Also give our FB page a LIKE show that you like our friendship and lets continue to grow this paranormal family we have formed.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 478?ref=hl have a great evening its family time now! peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail