The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site "Sodaville" A True Haunting Ghos
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:07 am 
Site Admin

**New** Updates On Our Site "Sodaville" A True Haunting Ghost Town!

Well for now the Hawthorne projects are done with the finalizations taking place in Sodaville. In my opinion this really is a true ghost town. Its fairly large, eerie and around every turn remains some mystery to uncover. All the relics of the past give the character.

I wanted to put this out a few hours ago but I got a bit to excited with the Devils Cut whiskey celebrating some good news. Even more so this update is really great news it has everything you could want to see as far as trying to put our viewers into the town without them even having to be there.It was the place of a famous gunfight it truly played a part in what the wild west was built upon.

Sodaville was a railroading and mining town however once Mina was built it began to clear out. It was a place of gunfights Some of the town is in tact for example one house has five rooms while another one is a boarding house with many rooms with so much to explore. I do have a feeling Ill return here and find some other places in the region.

Anyhow you can check out the Sodaville update on our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/S ... Nevada.htm its very scenic and has a strange feel about it compared to other ghost towns I have explored. If you want to visit our investigation archives you can find the summary pages in:

Gateway 5/Portal 23

Sodaville Prologue Page
Sodaville Team Gallery
Sodaville B&W Gallery
Sodaville Mill
Sodaville Relics
Sodaville Cemetery
Sodaville Take The Inside Tour
Sodaville Town Gallery
Sodaville Videos
Sodaville EVP's
Sodaville Exploration 1
Sodayville Exploration 2 Coming in the future!

Other

Paracomedy 2013: New funnies added
Luning Mill Relics Added

This turned out to be a nice ghost town with a few EMF readings all the way to a few strange EVP's. Jarrod helped me out allot with this investigation. We were even rewarded finding some gold. Its a place of character and we welcome you to enjoy our journey here,

Our next update to come out since it probably will not till next week is our investigation St. Mary's In The Mountains an absolutely gorgeously haunted theological wonder in Virginia City I will make that into a work of art on our site hopefully bringing in donations and funding for their museum and up keeping.

With that in mind I must part ways tomorrow we have another big investigation probably at a couple ghost towns or a giant haunted mine. Who knows maybe something else you just never know what kind of surprises we have in store for all of you. I worked really hard on these updates they are quite large and enjoyable Have a happy weekend We are am active group those that get involved must know the passion and hard work that goes into what we do. In the end this hard work pays off I have seen UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and witnessed allot during my years of doing this.

Also this month website dues are coming up and trust me they are very costly for me to upkeep the website. Normally when I have a team they pitch in its just because its the right thing to do rather then to depend on the founder to cover all expenses. I do not demand I ask so if you can donate something even if its 20 dollars towards it I would be so appreciative. Donations do not ever go to me I never see them they go towards the site, our research, gear and other services which help benefit the public. You can send your donations via paypal at pondercorp57@yahoo.com or snail mail us them at The Paranormal & Ghost Society, PO Box 6175, Gardnerville NV 89460.We thank you for your support and hope to continue to bring you a unique series of explorations and paranormal research! Peace
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail