The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mina Nevada" Historically Stunn
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mina Nevada" Historically Stunning!

Good afternoon my brothers and sisters although this was not one of the strangest explorations and investigation I have done its a pretty good one. Mina at one time was a really bustling town now its dwindled down to what it is you see in this series of updates.

I just got done eating some chili smoking a cigar and I am feeling pretty good right now about these updates. You should to were one of the most active groups on the west coast. The sky is the limit and this to me is only the beginning. Nearly 1100 adventure phuck it lets do another 1100 and will Rock n Roll the entire way.

Mina was a late bloomer of a ghost town but it is a really cool place the scenic beauty and all the historic sites surrounding make an amazing adventure in itself. There are thousands of miles of dirt roads surrounding the town and of course some crazy mofo to lol.

If you want to check out the updates this is the direct update at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MinaNevada.htm of course if you go to our main page hit the archives button you can visit the pre-written summary for every location we have ever done and that can be found in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Mina Nevada Prologue Page
Mina Nevada Team Gallery
Mina Nevada The Graveyard
Mina Nevada Old Town
Mina Nevada On The Inside
Mina Nevada Videos
Mina Nevada EVP's
Mina Nevada Exploration 1

Other

Paracomedy 2012: Congrats ladies you made our final blooper of our 2012 section thanks for being lazy spiteful ass clowns check it out everyone.... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/wwwroot/Paracomedy/KarennEmilyPGSAd.jpg oh and if you think about calling the cops or child welfare on me ill be sure to show them my business license and your waivers of consent to use your photos for future PROMOS. Stay slobs stay lazy and keep defamating me many have tried to bring down this castle and all I have done is built it bigger:) Should have done your research about who we are and what I stand for.

The next update coming out is a ghost town called Sodaville its creepy as hell. Its a fairly large town and I spent a couple hours exploring it. I saved the best for last when you find that someone is canning human shit it only makes the place even more strange lol.

We also soon have another FB page coming out for our local members for our sports and recreational team. Things are happening many many things just use your imaginations. This is the year we will make contact closer then ever before. The Lord has spoken!
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host, Producer and Investigator
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail