The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Bentley Home"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Bentley Home"

Also from our special holiday series of excursions I bring you this small quaint update. No matter how small they are unlike many other paranormal groups all my cases go public for educational learning. There is nothing greater then the services we have provided for many years in the past and the ones will provide for many years to come. I am proud everytime I can send out an announcement letting others know that we continue to work at adding to our site so that over the years you can see the commitment we have made towards our research. Whether I take this journey alone or some of you are going to stick this through I promise nothing less then stellar.

You can visit this update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/BentleyHome.htm please keep in mind our website dues are coming up. I pay for traffic so the more that visit my site the more I pay so any donations is appreciated at paypal: pondercorp57@yahoo.com just put with it Lord Rick website donation so I know where to apply the funding towards. I also want to say that on our portal pages our music player is back up and working. There was some legalities with it for many months but they are over and the music is playing again so that you can chill while reading a brief summary about each location. When you find one you can click it to view it. If you wish to do so you can click an investigation archives button on our website at www.paranormalghostsociety.org enter a gateway and enjoy nearly 1100 cases out of our files that we have investigated. Here is what has been added and where it can be found!

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Bentley Home Prologue Page
Bentley Home Team Page
Bentley Home Tour
Bentley Home 2012 Holiday Party Gallery
Bentley Home EVP's
Bentley Home Investigation 1 Report & Evidence

Also please make note that this upcoming Monday the 21st is our first meet and gathering in 2013. Ill be revealing some pretty big projects and secrets for those who attend. Everything from aliens to some pretty big things going down. Come on out play a round of darts lets drink a brew. Our meetup page is www.paranormalghostsociety.org/CarsonLa ... yMeets.htm

The next investigation that is going to come on out is huge its a Naval Facility and your going to love it. How can you not? Anything military is very intriguing to me all the way from being on destroyer ships to area 51 which both I have been on.

As some of you know this weekend I did a killer investigation Ill have self shots taken added on FB then next week ill start getting ready to add those. I should have the report out in a day or two as I investigated a massive mill and two historic ghost towns. Its all happening ONLY at The Paranormal & Ghost Society!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail