The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Iron Mountain Lodge" & "Tragedy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:26 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Iron Mountain Lodge" & "Tragedy Springs" Spooky!

I meant to get this update out earlier its amazing how busy I get sometimes this was NOT a good week for me. However on a good note I put some really good brakes on my truck for tomorrows investigation. As you know we do some pretty cool projects every December its been that way for over a decade and it just gets better each year.

This is a busy month for us we have multiple investigations planned, our Xmas party coming up at Carson Lanes and of course Dec. 21st will be one of our biggest radio shows believe me when I say it. Our loyal fans are going to go crazy this month between everything we are putting out.

As far as these investigations go they are extremely special and wonderful additions to our site I worked very hard on these because we had allot of ghostly evidence I had to examine just as with the audio recordings. Since we visited these locations in April our second excursions to these locations involved a more in depth investigation especially at night when you can hear a pin drop in seclusion of the sierra mountains.

I will say both places are haunted I have confirmed it with our followups. I have also improved the pages for these locations and added even some new sections. I may or may not return to Iron Mountain but then again it is a good area to hike besides the lodge. I know for sure will return in a couple years to Tragedy Springs to camp and hike on the old Emigrant trail which should be a treat to spend a night out in those woods.

I know there are allot of paranormal shows but what we do here is very real so our updates will give the viewer a sense that they are a part of this. I also wanted to say because I really have not talked about this much. I told a friend about it the other day but before their was Ghosthunters or any of these shows I was hired to do one as a production company wanted me. The problem was at that time many years ago this was not a popular demand by TV networks thus they were not able to get me a time slot for my own show. It does not matter that I do not get paid to do this because I am doing it and my work is real thus I am proud to show it off to all of you especially tonight!

I would love to stay and chat but I have to get up in the morning pack the truck and head on off. Its a morning till evening investigation and its happening just hours from now. Its time to put the beard on and do it up have a good time get some ghosts.

Here is what has been added/revised and updated tonight. I also want to say we had missing time at the lodge I may have been abducted I am still trying to figure this all out. UFOs are really dominant in these mountains especially just a bit north of Iron Mountain. I hope that if I was abducted I had some alien sex right? lol and not the anal kind damn it all ha!

You can check out the updates directly at these links.... www.paranormalghostsociety.org/IronMtnLodge.htm & www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TragedySprings.htm or if you want to find our archives for more excitement and a prologue read you can do so by visiting our main page then finding an investigation archive button there are a few to make it easier for our viewers. They can be found at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Iron Mountain Ski Resort Prologue Page
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Team Gallery
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Scenic Gallery
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Come Inside
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Remnants
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Take A Lift
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Night Gallery
Iron Mountain Ski Resort EVP's
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Videos
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Investigation 1 Report and Finds
Iron Mountain Ski Resort Investigation 2 (Revised) Report & Evidence

Tragedy Springs Prologue Page
Tragedy Springs Team Gallery
Tragedy Springs Scenic Gallery
Tragedy Springs California Trail
Tragedy Springs Emigrant Trail Coming In The Future
Tragedy Springs Camp out Coming in the Future
Tragedy Springs Afterdark Gallery
Tragedy Springs Videos Page
Tragedy Springs EVP's
Tragedy Springs Investigation 1
Tragedy Springs Investigation 2 Evidence & Revised Report
Tragedy Springs Expedition 3 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers Added

This update has it all particularly some great EVP's we captured at the lodge. It has ghost photos as well and some very good ones. We had to truck through snow and we even climbed in a ski lift just all in all a great adventure. Your going to enjoy it especially with it being combined to with Easter this year its crazy, fun, serious, historic, thrilling and many other words all put into these additions to our website.

We hope you enjoy them we will finish out the year with a blaze of glory. These updates were from our Thanksgiving excursions. Lastly let me say I need to find a turkey costume or something like that because I like to do holiday themed investigations but next year maybe ill just simplify it and become a pilgrim lol. Anyhow have a great night we thank you for your support and do not forget to also give our facebook page a LIKE https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Para ... 2809183478 lastly if you want to GIFT our society so we can purchase some equipment I would really appreciate it. Most of my equipment has either been stolen, broke or is getting old. We need those donations so that we can continue our research and educating the public. Also so we can continue also to give our viewers the maximum potential to our investigations. We have paypal you can donate at pondercorp57@yahoo.com as you know we also travel very far for our investigations I live in one the most rural regions in the United States.

In addition to that you can send old, used or new equipment to our Po Box. You can also send cursed items to us and any evidence you wish for myself to examine. I am adamant about returning all emails, post and snail mail. Thanks for your loyalty once again ill be coming back after tomorrow with some really great locations and so our December began's! Its time to ready the santa hats and beard delivering the gift of the paranormal to all of YOU!

Paranormal & Ghost Society
PO Box 6175
Gardnerville, NV 89460-7564

Peace & Joy To The World
Lord Rick aka AngelOfThyNight
Paranormal Investigator, Talk Show Host, Founder & Producer

Profile E-mail