The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our FINAL Expedition On "Jobs Peak" The Beast!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Our FINAL Expedition On "Jobs Peak" The Beast!

No other expeditions have been as memorable as this past few months series of adventures surrounding Jobs (Joab's) Peak. I wanted to top off and finalize this years Bigfoot investigations going out with a bang. I wanted to go to new heights and some key locations very few humans could ever even get to. Those were my main goals since I feel whole heartedly that this is a hotspot based on my hard earned research.

You can spend your life sitting in a living room watching the shows which really are for entertainment or you can live it. I chose each time I leave my house to live the unknown. I can tell you tales, show our evidence and wow you with our collection of photos. However their is nothing like chasing Bigfoot but never without a cost being a cryptozoologist is a sacrifice. Your more then just someone who hikes around the woods you also have to be scientifically reasonable as well as open. But more importantly meticulous as its very easy to miss even the most important pieces of evidence that could be hidden in thick brush.

I honestly can say we had a great few months of Bigfoot chasing all the way from a sighting to some really good finds. Nothing could appease me more and I am sure our viewers then to see an expedition to the top of Jobs. A climb that would start at the valley floor taking us through the forest into a canyon and eventually up into a wash and to many unexplored places that are undisturbed by mankind.

I have never done so many expeditions in one location over such a short span when it comes to a bigfoot hotspot. However the series would have not been complete if I was not able to give you guys a much larger perspective so we trained hard all summer so that we could do this climb. I knew what we were up against everytime I walk out that door I know that I may make it home but I may be broken lol. Its a choice I have made our research is for a good cause not to get famous but to share the truth. I really look forward about talking about Jobs Peak on our radio show this month yes AngelOfThyNight Radio will be airing this month LIVE. So you will not want to miss all the Bigfoot blotter and comedy!

Jarrod and I would this time around pack some very heavy backpacks filled with food and drinks. We had just enough to go for a day sometimes however our expeditions go further on and without any other team members it makes our journey twice as hard. You never know what you might come across up here its as strange as its as scenic. Although we had a good idea where we would be heading based on earlier explorations we had no idea where this would end up. I give to you our fourth perhaps final expedition of Jobs Peak and perhaps the best in the entire series.

Jobs Peak
Expedition Four

Nothing like having a good breakfast before sun up and putting on a pot of coffee. I had to make sure we left here early enough as the temperature for the day was a high of 90 degrees plus we wanted to make it home before dark which would never happen. When does it ever work out that way? If your not investigating morning till night your not sweating hard enough!

Jarrod and I parked at the base of the mountain we would hike on in it was a cool morning but the sun was warming up quickly as we entered the forest. My goal would be to hike up into Faye-Luther Canyon which is a bit of a jaunt to get up into it and the sandy trails make it a bit hard on the ankles.

We were tiring out a bit just hiking in the foothills because we had not even made it to the heart of Jobs Peak yet thus we had to keep going with very little breaks for this part of the hike. Jarrod and I made a stop to the cemetery it was restored I know many of the local natives follow my site. Some of them are cool with me others send hate messages. However I think they understood my last video about how I would like to see the cemetery tended to and this time around it actually was. So as you can see my cause goes further then just chasing the unknown I do care about the places we go and like to see them stay preserved through the years.

Jarrod and I found some remarkable toe impressions in two separate locations. Maybe the best ever its hard to say but their is not one animal that could make giant stubby toes like these. Considering it was in an area we found a track awhile back ago we thought we would check the area gain since we were already heading the same way. One looked like a partial track the other were just a series of toes embedded freshly in the soft decomposed granite which is close to a sandy gritty material. We also found two full tracks about 18" off in a wooded section. Measurements have been very consistent since our research so I believe we are dealing with a male, female and adolescent Sasquatch living in the region.

This time of year is much different butterflies are nearly all gone the flowers no longer bloom and at night it gets very cold. Which in turn means less people out hiking and better chances to collect Bigfoot evidence. We would continue to ascend till we reached an opening in the Luther Canyon area where we would cut to the right which separates Jobs and Jobs sister peak with a saddle thousands of feet up to the top.

The problem with narrow canyons, washes and gullies they are harsh. You know that if you follow it that it is going to take you close to the peak however everyone is different in its own way. Some of them have cliffs as well as walls others heavy brush or loose rocks. If you do not know how to traverse it then there are easier ways but as a Bigfoot hunter easy also means lazy. I do not mind ascending for thousands of feet up a canyon sometimes it feels tight where you get very little scenic views but you cannot get lost either.

As we went deeper up the mountain we could no longer see the Carson Valley it began to fade as we were on the backside to Jobs cliffs. Hell I could not even see the peaks anymore no matter where we stood to look up upon. However behind us was Wades Point and in expedition 3 we did stand on top of that summit which is at over 9k. Once you start to became level with Wades Point you know that you really only have a little over 1000k to make it to the peak.

Jarrod and I climbed some pretty mean granite walls if your not into climbing 15' walls do not do it. There is only one way to go and that is up when you mountain climb. The climb did start to have its toll on me I was cut on a granite wall my leg was all bloody and some of the brush got me to. I generally dress light in the woods my son does not so he never gets cut like I do. Problem is you can either sweat or hike in comfort at my height sweating means loss of fluids and unfortunately I lose them quicker then your average adult.

After so many thousands of feet the canyon was becoming to brutal to keep climbing up. Granite is not easy to climb especially when its decomposing. If you grab a ledge that ledge crumbles right out from you so a few spills were happening. Not to mention how at times your entire shoes would slip deep into the granite filling them with rocks it was a huge pain.

Jarrod and I decided to climb our way out of the canyon heading northwest towards the top of the Sister Peak. We could not see it but we could see the very steep mountainside ascending through the trees. So my plan was to climb till we reached the summit which seemed to work a bit in our favor. The problem was that it was hands and knees climbing for hours on end. We hit soft decomposed granite for hundreds of feet so when we climbed 10' we would slide down 5" so we made little ground as the sun began to set.

It was almost 7pm Jarrod asked me what we were going to do if we were going to keep going and at that point I felt we were making little ground so we camped. I needed to rest up as going down would not be much easier afterall its a very cautious hike with little freedom on your ascension. Not to far from where we made camp I found a very eerie foot print near some rocks and soft earth. The print was very wide and you could see some slide marks caused by the toes as if it had some problems making its way up the mountain just like us. Strangely a few more impressions later they just vanished so we would camp in a very unique area.

Jarrod never slept under the stars he didn't mind it so we found a nice shady tree between some rocks to give us some protection.. The only problem I had with it was that we had no sleeping bags and It did get down to 40 degrees. We had at this point climbed above Wades Point so we were able to view the small towns of Carson Valley Below not entirely but at least a good portion of it.

I did not sleep well due to the cold like I said very little clothing but you had two extremes 90 during the day and 40 at night. My son had a nice soft sandy area to sleep me I had a damn tree root up my rear end. Plus I had to stay guard with my gun and knife. Lucky I had a back up knife because I lost my hunting one somewhere on the steep ascension. That night I also realized I lost my beanie also not sure how but it was not in our backpacks.

This was about as close to mother nature as you can get not to mention that in the middle of the early morning both of us watched Mars together. The view was gorgeous it was a full moon and the night was very quiet. In the morning something was moving around us snapping branches not sure why the trees back here are not close together nor is the brush really where we were at.

We had breakfast enjoyed the sunrise kind of slept in a bit out of fatigue then headed on off. I heard from behind Wades Point multiple screams or howling sounds. It sounded like communication between two very large creatures and I called back to see if I could produce results. Behind camp I also found a huge pile of mountain lion stool so like I said we count our blessings that we have not had to deal with such wild animals on our journeys as they love to come on out at night to hunt.

The last mile to perhaps mile and half was a rough rough climb. We hit allot of brush at times evergreen trees that I was able to grab and allot of loose rock. The loose rock was so bad that when you stepped on it slid in the softer gravel like material. It was also very steep mostly hands n knees climbing. I couldn't help but to think about the lasagna at home so it was time to really get the climb done.

I could see Jobs sister finally and to my right Jobs Peak. Once we were level with Jobs peak I knew we only had a few hundred feet to go in order to reach the sister summit. We were soon exposed to all out sun and not one ounce of wind which is good but at the same time grueling. Any bush I could find I sat under but like most summits out here in the west the hardest part of the climb is that last few hundred feet. Known as the crown being this is the Carson Range it is steep and full of jagged rocks.

When I climbed over the rocks we came up on a flat saddle like area all saddles do is connect other nearby peaks. Jarrod would make his way to the summit just 20' where a wood board and some poles protruded out at the top of this opening that is only big enough for a few people sit on top of. Their were no winds so video as well as lunch here was going to be fantastic.

By this time we were able to see Lake Tahoe, Sierras, Carson City, Desolation Wilderness, Pine Nut Mountains, Lake Topaz, Mud Lake, Carson Valley towns, Genoa, Genoa Peak, Yosemite etc all from being at nearly 11k. I also heard voices and thought I was delusional till I realized a group of people were coming up a trail on the backside of the Jobs Sister Peak. When they came up to the summit they told me that less then two hours away is a back road that you can park on and you follow the trail the entire way. Ill consider taking this next year we found the answers we needed anything else we ever do up here will be just for the view. I had a beer and a cigar to celebrate I also seen butterflies and believe it or not played with a friendly bumble bee. How friendly? Well he landed on me a few times and I pet him on the back!

I spent sometime with these people they took our photo to log it in their adventure book. Some of them were from Alaska while others I found out live down the road from me. The one lady was a school teacher she was impressed that we both climbed from the valley. She told me she tried multiple times and gave up due to how hard it is. This is a person that has an adventure group so they climb mountains like Kilimanjaro and told me Jobs is one of the hardest climbs. I couldn't agree with them more this mountain is a beast and I seen more of it then most ever get to see unless they are viewing it out their backyard windows.

I probably should have asked to hike back with them and got a ride into town where we were parked. We didn't think about it because we still wanted to eat some more food and do some filming. Plus I wanted to take some really good photography that is one of the biggest goals of this trip was to really capture some of the best views you can get in the region. So the party left wished us lucky its a small world the school teacher knows my sons teacher. They were pretty nice after we talked politics at 11k and about various adventures. They also gave me a place I can check on out in a year or two that is in NV it might be worthwhile.

Soon after Jarrod and I would saddle on up we would have to figure out how we were going to get off the mountain. We had allot of choices climb down the rocks try to cross the ridge to Jobs Peak slide down the front of the mountain. Which is very steep and can get you off the mountain quick but the cliffs are very blind. We could take the same way back which you could side step it the entire way down again fast but also would take away the opportunity from a newly found canyon. The third way was to get onto the saddle climb into this canyon where we seen a major flat part of it that would take us out towards Genoa. Again though looks at this height are deceiving it looked so close yet was so far to get down to it. From on top of the peak we could see what looked like two drag marks in the sand we figured humans made those so perhaps we could go out this way easier boy we were wrong.

We climbed around the crown which led down a bunch of cliffs into this narrow canyon. We thought about skipping it by climbing around the otherside of the sister peak we originally climbed up then cutting across to Jobs peak but we did not want to chance spending another night here. Not to mention the huge dropoffs safety really came first so it was our decision to go down and not look back.

Sometimes when you go into these canyons the problem is that you go down them then hit the edge to a cliff. The other problem is loose rocks which we caused a landslide in the canyon to occur trust me no fun. But again this is a secluded area of Jobs peak and by this time we nearly covered the entire Jobs peak area 360 degrees so we were being very thorough. We were in the wash which came out to a much wider canyon that hugged Jobs peak. We were in so deep we could no longer see the summits just what we left behind which were rock walls and dropoffs.

It took us a long time to get down to the flat sandy area as everytime we made some gain we would come across another cliff and then we would have to find a way around it without risking a fall. My son was able to fit between two rocks and work a safe way down prior to the wash widening into the main canyon. Problem was I was on a cliff had to swing around a rock hoping that the granite would not crumble. I ended up not being able to get off the cliff as I was standing on a narrow ledge holding on for dear life. I thought this is it if I fall its all over but I remained calm and managed to swing back and dropping off a narrow ledge to meet up with him.

This wash was very hard because at times my shoes no longer had a grip thus I constantly was falling on the loose gravel. I remember I slid down the wash 100' that is when the entire back of my shorts ripped out. I lose my asthma inhaler and my entire rear end was stinging from all the sharp gravel. Sure its faster to slide but you also risk this I know I been here before but generally its the risk you take especially if your going down 2k on loose rocks its easier to ski and slide it then to risk tumbling all the way down the mountain.

At one time a 600' boulder came down not fun just as my camera case went 300' down the wash. No matter what it took us a few hours just to make it to the opening in the canyon where we found a very flat area. We could now see the summit of Jobs Peak but the sister peak it was gone from our view. All we could see for a few thousand feet behind us were rocks, drop offs and cliffs in this narrow gully. We are not even sure how we made it so far no brush grows here not until you reach about halfway down then the foliage takes over.

At this point things really became bad for me we hit walls of high brush at times you could squeeze between it but it still would already catch my cut up legs. Nightfall was not to far away and this time it was getting much colder out then the night before. We had to make sure we didn't spend another night up here but the brush caused delays especially when their are three types that grow in these canyons that are very dangerous. One of them has thorns so you cannot grab it to break a fall if your feet get entangled you land in it. The other one is so dry it never bends, moves or breaks it just slices through your skin like butter. If you do not try to step on it or through it a certain way it could mean stitches. Then you have your typical sage brush which also is a pain. At times we hit patches of woods in the canyon so whenever we could we would go through those patches as the footing was easier and no harsh brush grows near them.

My son gave me his last Gatorade he is like a camel he really doesn't drink or eat much on hikes. Unfortunately I do or my legs began to cramp this also goes with having a knee condition and other medical issues. I was in pain my legs were bleeding on every end, scratches on my arms, back was all marked up and falling a few times finally caused my entire ass to be exposed. So everytime I walked through brush or took a break it was so painful. Especially falling a few times so all I could do is focus on getting out of the canyon.

Jarrod and I were delayed by an hour when we hit a huge wall of harsh brush taller then us we had to re-climb up the canyon find another way around. We heard freedom creek but the problem was at this height it would be covered in to much brush to take down to the valley so instead we took a wash which was relatively free of foliage but instead had another obstacle which was rocks lots of them.

When it became dark out we could see houses near Genoa lit up and gated communities at the base of the mountain as well as in the foothills. My goal would be to get into the housing area then have Tammy pick us up. However she called me said it was a no go and that was bad news for us. That meant even if I reached the housing areas I would have still to cross the high desert to the main road. My body had taken a beating skin was hanging on my hand, covered completely in dirt, small glass like rock cut up my feet and my legs were in bad shape. The other problem was is that I became dehydrated thus my legs were cramping still with a couple thousand feet to the foot hills. Imagine your climbing down this wash rocks bigger then you are you drop down your leg gives out and you fall hitting your head?Well that was what it was like I climbed hundreds of boulders, small rocks, loose rocks etc at times I fell I was hurt. My son is more agile to him its the best playground in the world lol but for me every step down a rock is very painful I had to go very very slow.

To stop the cramping I urinated in my Gatorade bottle then I drank almost an entire bottle of it in one gulp. It did actually work believe it or not. I was not going to say anything to anybody but then again if I do not then what can others learn about what it is we do or about survival training. At the time I could careless about the taste as I could not swallow that is how drained of fluids I was and the cramps were halting our descent. I also had a shot of bourbon for the pain it helped too. I was able to descent much quicker and do some rock skipping. Basically when your in a wash in a canyon rock skipping is the art of jumping one rock to another. This includes large boulders which can be done if you have good balance or can get gripping on the rocks you know are not going anywhere. My son is like action Jackson I seen him leap between two boulders like it was nothing and here I am slowly climbing down one.

We did hit at times part of the wash that were to harsh so we instead hiked down along side of it at times I became even more scrapped up other times we had to crawl under logs. Their was a few times the wash was blocked with brush and I just had to bite my tongue pushing through it no matter how bad the stinging was. I do not mind getting cuts never phases me its when you get cuts over and over on top of the ones you already have tearing scabs clear off creating deeper wounds.

When we reached a flatter part of the wash it opened up to the foothills where I was done climbing through here. In the Spring creeks flow down these washes however Freedom Creek which we could hear just not find flows all year around. I would eventually have to find this creek to get some water at and trust me I would later on into the night.

As far as the woods went we hiked down a very soft gentle slope through the woods coming on out onto an overgrown dirt road. I never knew this road existed its probably private but it would still be easier on our legs and feet. The pine needles on top of the earth and trees were a good sign for the time being.

We continued to take the road which switched back for hundreds of feet down into the foothills. The fullmoon was illuminating all of Jobs Peak and the canyon behind us. Which goes north descending and eventually winds around Jobs peak to the south. So we really went a few more miles extra on the hike then planned and this dirt road at times was going north and south adding to this hike.

Jarrod and I decided to cut across a few more times to save us time ran into more brush you could see the high desert starting to at times to take over. We eventually cut through a large patch of woods which took us out onto a paved road. However it was a paved private home with a large ranch in the woods. I didn't care about anything other then taking my sneakers off and walking the pavement. You cannot blame me I lose 3 toe nails also on this hike one of them was because my foot became wedged between two rocks so yeah I needed to get them off.

We ended up taking this paved road instead of it taking us down to the valley it took us along the bottom of Jobs Peak through the foothills. To our right we could see the entire moon over the mountain but this was becoming tedious we didn't even know if we would have to hike down through the foothills with no path at all or if we would come across more high desert and id get cut up more.

Surprisingly this dead end road had land for sale back here so I am assuming their are plans to build more ranch homes back in thru here eventually. The problem was we were so close yet so far we were over 40 hours into this hike with very little rest and only a couple miles below the foothills could we see cars occasionally on the road which still btw looked very small.

Jarrod and I found a trail head one of them called the Horse Ranch the other one the Lonesome Trail both which I have been on. However I misunderstood Tammy thinking she was at the bottom of the Horse Ranch when in fact she was back where I was parked. I probably could of saved us allot of hassle taking the Lonesome Trail which goes right down to the bottom of the mountain. The Horse Ranch does to but it takes you instead the gated community so anotherwards if I even made it their what would be next? Wall climbing? Being arrested by local police for indecent exposure? Shot at? Who knows!

I did know one thing the horse ranch trail is composed for nearly 6 miles of soft sand but it is narrow and its a very dark trail. I remember parts of the trail had such thick woods that whenever we heard a noise we didn't know what would jump out at us or if I had the strength to fight whatever it was. Not to mention the fact that I walked on the trail for a few miles with no shoes on nearly stepping on a scorpion and a snake. Both of which Jarrod found following me as I led. I just didn't care at this point Id rather deal with those things then climbing Jobs loose rocks and cliffs. More or less dealing with the brush is what really hurts the worst and the hours of rock climbing in the washes.

We found Freedom Creek which we crossed while crossing it we both drank its cool clear waters. I was so happy that I filled up my bottles drank merry and was pretty pleased with our progress despite that it nearly a two day hike. My feet were really ice cold from cross the creek then the sand dropped in temperature to so I couldn't even barely feel them anymore. I had some parts of my skin just shaved off my hands were pretty bad to so at this point it was a mission to just get to the main road get home. I have to say that when I eventually did make it my shower was the most painful one I ever took haha but that would come later so anyhow!

We took the trail for a few miles till it came on out to an open desert no more trees but allot of sage brush so leaving the trail was not an option. Eventually the trail would follow a bunch of ritzy homes along a highway the problem was is the wall of sage brush for two hundred feet. Even if we wanted to go through it the paths are so narrow or erratic that its like a labyrinth. I eventually went through it to get behind the houses it was very painful I am not as thin as Jarrod so every scrape just met giving more blood to mother nature.

I would eventually find a yard I could drop down into after crawling under barbed wire which was a good thing because a gated community was coming up and I just wanted to get to the highway for a pick up. The first yard had a dog but the next house along the fence did not so we made our way from the backyard through the driveway onto the main road. That is when Tammy swung by and picked us up walking along the road following Jobs Peak.

When I drove home we didn't get to eating Lasagna till 4am Monday morning imagine we left early Saturday morning so a hot meal was really nice. I conquered the beast and never gave up despite all the little obstacles and big ones too. I had a huge knot on my forehead also from hitting it a few hours prior so we really were lucky to make it off the mountain which I do now know that its easier to climb it then get down off of it depending on the journey you take.

In conclusion this was an all around expedition you have the danger, excitement, Bigfoot activity, evidential finds, scenic photos, awesome adventuring videos, full moon madness and so many unexpected turns. Very few people can say that they went completely around Jobs and Jobs sister peak climbing up the south canyon and coming out the northern one. Basically on our journey we traversed entirely around the two mountains never once looking for an easy way out. Its kind of odd when in one day you can cross from California into Nevada on foot lol.

I have no regrets we did this adventure because we wanted to it was planned in 2011 not last minute. We could have parked somewhere hiking a few hours or we could have spent the last few hikes here seeing the entire mountain which we did. Hopefully our research and report will also make it safer for other hikers who also want to venture this beast. Freedom Canyon is death trust me one wrong move or mess up your dead. However for the true adventurer it is a challenge which is what makes what we do so special is we do not back down from any challenges.

I do believe that when we made our way to the dirt road something big was moving around at the bottom of the mountain in the woods. I heard some things whether it was Bigfoot or not who knows. But I know that the tracks we found up here were genuine, screams and the parts of the investigation where something stalked us. We heard some things we cannot explain but when you account for some of these tracks and finds it really makes sense.

I promised everyone last year ago that in 2012 I would take our Bigfoot expedition to new heights and a notch. I did just that and our viewers may find expedition four is going to be their favorite. We took photos of allot of nature such as lizards and other forms of wildlife. We gathered some pretty odd Bigfoot evidence which was found in areas that are very secluded and where no humans traverse around at. Plus we spent two days and two nights up here. So allot of time went into the expedition nonstop thrills and frills. Besides the fact that I hiked for miles bare ass not by choice but on a good note I had some built in air conditioning. Sitting down was not much of an option especially after I had a pine tree go up my rare end so yeah!

I would have gotten this report out sooner but I am still in recovery from the trip. Some people seem to think I want pity but in reality I just want others to know what we go through to get to the truth. I had over 100 cuts, bruises, missing three toe nails, four days to recover from the dehydration plus cramps and suffered from fevers all week from the shock of my body trying to heal. A good paranormal investigator is one who is not afraid to take some risk nor put there own ass on the line. Did I do just that? You can say that hanging off a cliff, sliding 100' down the side of a mountain, spending the night under the stars and finding what I came up here to find just means we did our job. It is because I made this choice nobody forced me my son loves doing this and without him who knows.

This will be a story to share with our fans of AngelOfThyNight Radio including the grand kids. Would I ever take Freedom Canyon again hell no but with some mountains its a learn as you go type of thing. You might find a certain way is safer or harder you never know till you are in the thick that is what Bigfoot investigations are about. Of course Bigfoot is not the only thing that roams these mountains UFOs have been sighted and in Yosemite some other monster that disembowels you. When we can go into the wilderness and come out with just some scrapes that is a win in my book.

This was an accomplishment its one of the hardest mountains to climb in this region it does not give breaks to its hikers really. But I will say that nearly every expedition here has had its rewards. I am whole heartedly convinced that because of where this mountain is located that its a gateway from Bigfoot activity. I have nothing but respect for the early Washoe and European explorers who physically climbed these canyons just as we did. It is not an easy feat and takes years of practice to be able to do it. So now I understand so much more why they took similar journeys to us not only for its beauty but because of what lays behind Jobs Peak which is a vast world.

There is nothing like it in the world more came out of this journey then just finding Bigfoot evidence. You learn to adapt, strengthen yourself, survive and bond. Its about discovery and exploration even if you spent weeks recovering the wounds will heal but the journey will last a lifetime. We have so much content will be adding onto our site and hopefully this research will help protect these creatures. But it also will teach amateur hikers a bit about the Carson Range/Sierras to do's and not to do's etc. We can talk about it because we lived it and I am very proud of Jarrod he has done such a great job. He is always careful but then again he carves out paths like a rat in a cheese maze lol so he was taught by the best. I am just a big lanky tall guy that ends up with a crazy story to tell about how I was hanging off a cliff in a cargo shorts G-string and drinking piss to survive another day lol!

Just days before our expedition we had someone bail on us. Not only did they bail but they took my emergency radio, blocked me on facebook and lied. Its so cowardly when people back down from gems like Jobs Peak. Nothing comes easy we have to work for every bit and piece of evidence we collect. Soon Jobs peak will be covered in snow top to bottom and we will be chasing ghost. As of now the last of the warm weather is gone so we were very lucky to have went when we did. Someday I may give hiking tours here for those who want to learn about Bigfoot, Nature and other hidden perks I found surrounding this mountain. Other then that its case closed we came, we saw and we did exactly what we promised to our friends of The Paranormal & Ghost Society!

But everytime I BBQ or I go for a country drive I can point to future investigators saying to them we were there! This may be the last major Bigfoot expedition this year but its not the last one we ever do so in closing your all going to be pleased with our final expedition on this mountain. We did not just stare at this monster but we conquered it and never let it conquer us that is why creatures such as Bigfoot can continue to coexist in this region as its practically untouched by man within so many places! The places we are willing to go that most will not! This is what I meant when I said true adventure lies in the heart of an explorer! Each and everyday I count my blessing you as viewers should also to know that we are one of the very few paranormal groups that do this from our hearts not to get rich or famous.
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Producer and Talk Show Host

PS Reports are subject to revisions before being entered onto our site. I should have the videos, photos, evidence etc from this expedition within a week from now on our site state tuned!

Profile E-mail