The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Historic Dangberg Ranch"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Historic Dangberg Ranch"

This update is not about the ghost although it is a rumored haunted site it truly is about its history. This is one of the oldest wealthiest ranches in the state. Back when the Carson Valley was all sage brush it was carved out into an empire that included the town of Minden, Cattle Ranching and many businesses.

The ranch today is a nonprofit museum they rely on donations and tours to remain open. Containing over 40,000 artifacts it is truly a remarkable site and today is used for the local school children to learn about the early western days when ranchers began to homestead.

I worked hard on this update my only reason for doing it is one simple word "Preservation" nothing more and nothing less. The ghost are just the bonus that comes with its history.Its a beautiful place with lovely views of the eastern sierras and I highly recommend that whenever some of you get the opportunity check it out.

You can check out this update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/dangbergranch.htm or you can go into our archives and find it along with similar updates in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Dangberg Ranch Prologue Page
Dangberg Ranch Team Gallery
Dangberg Ranch Picturesque
Dangberg Ranch Inside
Dangberg Ranch Black n Whites
Dangberg Ranch Relics Of The Past
Dangberg Ranch Videos
Dangberg Ranch EVP's
Dangberg Ranch Investigation 1 Report

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New satire added

I will return to further my knowledge on the ranch. I did meet with curators to talk about the place more in depth but I may be let into the barn during my next visit which may be interesting considering its age.

Our next update coming out is more for you gentlemen. I should have it done later this afternoon as right now I am heading to catch some ZzzzZss but just to let you know its the Julia Bulette Redlight Museum located in Virginia City. I never seen so much adult content from the 1800's till I went down into the basement of that place lol so yeah their will be even something for you guys later.

I think I covered my grounds for the night I hope everybody had a great weekend. I watched Fallen Skies its one of my favorite series. Investigations will also be resuming again soon right now my camera is in the shop it got damaged bad on a recent hike. I do allot of rock climbing and my things get damaged allot so if you can donate to our society equipment or anything we do appreciate it.

I can tell you right now we have allot more Bigfoot investigations and expeditions coming up. My success rate dealing with this creature is very high I am close real close to getting to him and where it might be hiding with allot of hard work since I relocated here.

Have a great night or for some of you morning....peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail