The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Vallecito Limestone Quarry"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Vallecito Limestone Quarry"

Looks like I am on a bit of a roll have this update done and nearly another one coming out tomorrow. So some of you are finally going to get to see all I been working on the past few weeks while I was out of town and on the road investigating.

This is not a major paranormal site but it sure is very beautiful and nestled in the mystical foothills of the sierras in California. I am sure at night it gets allot stranger here their is no doubt people have died up here.

However today it sits abandoned....forgotten which are some my most favorite sites to explore and hike around at. Sometimes they turn out to be strange sometimes just adventurous. Ill never scam the public like some of these shows you see where every place they visit is either haunted or paranormal because they are not. The quarry may be strange but it is what it is a massive pit where limestone was mined back in the day.

You can see this fine update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/VallecitoQuarry.htm or you can go to our investigation archives and find this update at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Vallecito Quarry Prologue Page
Vallecito Quarry Team Gallery
Vallecito Quarry Nature Gallery
Vallecito Quarry Scenic Gallery
Vallecito Quarry Videos
Vallecito Quarry Exploration 1

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers added from Vallecito

The next update to come on out will be of the Dangberg Ranch. I am still reviewing EVPs from my investigation of it and sifting through a few more things before it goes up. Its a super picturesque place that I know our viewers are going to enjoy considering it resides at the bottom of the eastern sierras which is absolutely gorgeous. I know I hike them pretty often lately! Anyhow its time to go fishing going to catch me some trout for the grill tonight ill be on later tonight if anyone needs anything or has any questions. peace
Lord Rick
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail