The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site "Alcatraz" The Rock Rocks!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:51 am 
Site Admin

I am very proud to present this special addition to our site and our finale from our February journey up in the San Francisco region "Alcatraz". This is a large update I spent a long time working on it because I designed it to capture a much larger audience. It has everything from various photography on the island and inside many of the historical landmarks.

Alcatraz is and probably will always be one of the most haunted sites in the country no doubt there. It was a fort, military compound and federal prison. It has its fair share of secrets but it also was a community to and their is no way someone could see the entire island in just one jaunt as their is much to see.

I was lucky enough to tour quite allot of places on the island including at night and I highly recommend you read the article I wrote called Island Of The Damned as it explains allot about the paranormal activity that takes place here.

I wanted to make sure I put out this update as you know well some of you do that tomorrow I am leaving out of town to work with a film crew on a documentary. Its very special to our organization although I am not leading any investigations for the show I will be doing an interview and assisting the film crew for a few days as I have been working with the producer so they could make the film a reality.

I am excited about this and more excited to get this update out to you guys. Other then that their will be no other updates till next week when I get back from out of town as I will not be able to do anything from where ill be at.

The update is a mix of urban exploring and ghosthunting I was not on the island as long as I wanted to be but there are allot of great photos Tammy and I took. We also had gotten allot of great EVP's my only wish is that I had gotten my extra video batteries in time so I didn't do much filming on the island as planned. But there will be a second trip in probably about two years from now which will take things up a notch and do even a larger scale investigation.

Anyhow here is what was added and updated for reference you can click the link directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Alcatraz.htm to see this location or you can go to our investigation archives from our main page then visit our gateway pages and find this update in:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Alcatraz Prologue Page
Team Gallery
Historic Landmarks
San Francisco
The Rock Gallery
The Bay and Golden Gate
Tour The Grounds
Nightfall Gallery
Old School
Tour The Cell House
Hospital Gallery
Island Of The Damned
Visitor Links
EVP's Page
Videos Page
Investigation 1 Report and Evidence
Investigation 2 Coming In The Future

Other

Paracomedy 2012 Page: Bloopers from our Alcatraz trip
News Page

I will be spending the rest of my day packing, gathering equipment and hopefully ill be able to get out my report from my adventure up at Tragedy Springs and the Iron Mountain Ski Lodge that took place over Easter Weekend.

This is a really fine update I highly recommend all of you checking it out. Alcatraz will either make or break you but its an important part of American history with so much to tell yet so much to learn.

Somehow it was a goal and a dream of mine to go here even when we opened our doors. I will make it a goal to return one day the ghost are there believe me and there is so much to see.

Our next update will be from Dayton Historic Cemetery that will be coming out next week along with Tragedy Springs. The cemetery is one of the oldest in the state of NV its quite impressive ill leave it that for now.

If anybody has a paranormal emergency I will be checking messages via cell phone and ill have my laptop with me but probably will be online later at night after I am done working with the film crew and adventuring. Besides being on television and helping out ill be also doing some solo investigations in my down time while out of town so my hands are pretty full right now but as some of you know I do what I can to help others especially when it comes to the paranormal.

So this is it my flight leaves tomorrow I am psyched and its great that this update is finally out fresh as of this morning. In the meantime after you check out our update please give our facebook page a like as well we appreciate it very much at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paran ... 2809183478

I cannot wait to drink some brews on my trip and work with the television network its an exciting time for us. Also our 1000th investigation may be taking place soon in the ghost town of Bodie if not because the roads may be in accessible I do have another major location that we could investigate so either way the next 10 days of our society is going to be the explosive believe me when I say that!

We want to thank you for your support please make sure you check out our logo wear get a tshirt, bumper sticker, mug or even some paranormal gear to show your support of PGS. As we are taking things in 2012 to new levels and journeys beyond anything you ever seen before. Goodmorning....or goodnight to some not that it matters because while most of you are fast asleep this update will bring wonders to your eyes when you awake. peace
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail