The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Point Reyes" Fully Loaded!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

This is fairly a large update you can see the time and effort I put on into it. Every place we do expeditions at we want to be an educational and fun experience for all of our viewers. My only wish is that I could have more time to explore this peninsula afterall it is home to many ship wrecks, vanishing's and history dating back thousands of years ago.

Point Reyes is one of the top ocean ecological locations in the world its also one of the foggiest and windiest places in the United States. Lucky for me the fog was not there but the winds were and I nearly was blown right over a cliff lol.

I will say that the peninsula resembles being in Ireland the grasses are emerald green with cliffs that drop off into the churning waters which are full of gray whales and monster great white sharks. So check it all out and enjoy this fun informative update which covers shipwrecks, tales of bravery and how history developed here.

You have the option to check out the update directly at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/PointReyes.htm or you can visit our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org entering the main page and clicking our archives button to view all our journeys including this one at:

Gateway 4/Portal 23

Point Reyes Prologue Page
Point Reyes Team Gallery
Point Reyes Scenic Gallery
Point Reyes Lighthouse
Point Reyes Chimney Rock
Point Reyes Wildlife Gallery
Point Reyes Cemetery
Point Reyes Videos
Point Reyes EVP's
Point Reyes Investigation 1 Reports...etc

Other

Paracomedy 2012: New bloopers and funnies added

We want to take you on a journey and feel that you were right there with us. The way I can do that is to continue to provide you with these very in depth updates. Our next update to come on out will be the Maritime Park in San Fran if your into historic ships and history its a good one. This is an amazing place a true adventure that ill always remember.

I must take my leave more then likely there will be an investigation this weekend as with the spring thawing the snow in the mountains this is a great time to start tracking down some Sasquatch leads. Its time to go grab me some dinner its been a crazy few days for me that I will say. Have a great night and please feel free to give our facebook page a like at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paran ... 2809183478 we thank you for all your support, views and faith!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail