The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Paranormal Superstore Has Been Revamped Check It Out....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Let me take this time to share with all of you our Paranormal Superstore the place where you can get some of the highest quality state of the art paranormal equipment online. We offer everything from Thermal Cameras to EMF Detectors to even Ghost Kits.

We carry a variety of meters some can be used in UFOlogy, Bigfoot Hunting while others are for Parapsychology purposes. We invite you to check out our products which ship immediately upon payment. Any customer who makes more then one purchase within a day gets a discount on there second product just contact me for the coupon code and ill be more then happy to oblige when I seen you have made your 1st purchase with us.

The entire store for 2012 has been revamped with a whole new look and format. We have added many new products just as we have removed some products that are no longer available sorry. Many of our prices have changed just as we are offering a more vast selection of products including some of the best state of the art equipment your going to find while ghosthunting. We want you to be successful in your investigations this is why we are providing this service to our viewers.

Our Paranormal Store has been in business for over a decade hell it was one of the only ones available back in 2001 and today it still does very well with repeat business. Now I realize anybody can go on EBAY and order a piece of equipment but the problem is you never know what you might get. Trust me I ordered some things last year ago only to find out the products did not work and were defective. However our products are brand spanking new there is no defects and they will perform 110 percent to your expectations.

We invite you to our store check it out and we look forward to supplying you with all your paranormal needs only at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ParanormalStore.htm
Regards,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail