The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Rochester Nevada" Stunning.....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Let me take the time to present this wonderful addition to our site of a place out in the Great Basin called Rochester. It was named after the city in NY not to far from where I grew on up in Buffalo by prospectors. Ghost towns are amazing in the fact that at one time these were booming towns that boasted hotels, saloons, stores, houses etc and today not much remains. However those ancestors is what developed the west and some of my friends here on the west coast probably had family members living in towns like these a century ago.

Your not going to see allot of paranormal activity because I wont hype up ghost just to make a buck or get famous. I know there are allot of television shows including groups doing it but that's not me. I am a hard core adventurer enough to free climb a cliff or go underground looking for the hollow earth. Sometimes we find strange things sometimes not so strange. PGS is here to preserve all wildlife and historical sites through our work.

You can view these updates in the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or by clicking the direct link to see all of Rochester NV at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/RochesterNV.htm here is what's been updated check it all out in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Rochester NV Prologue Page and Pictures
Rochester NV Investigation 1 Report and Evidence
Rochester NV EVP Page
Rochester NV Night Tour
Rochester NV Videos and Media
Rochester NV Team Gallery
Rochester NV Scenic Gallery

Were giving our viewers as much as we can give you so take the time to check it out and enjoy these secluded locations we adventure at.

I was very pleased with all the wonderful responses I received on the Lovelock Cavern. It seems I caught allot of peoples interest so now that I have your attention lets talk paranormal.

Our next adventure takes place this weekend we invite you to come on out and become part of our team. Lots of great projects in the works this year.

Its time for me to go grab me some lunch I need a big Jack n The Box cheeseburger lol. I will be adding this week some new paranormal gear for sale on our site. When I do ill be sure to announce it all gear ships immediately brand spanking new and extremely reliable for your ghost hunting needs. Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail