The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: ::NEW:: Updates On Our Site "Cave Of The Giants" Its Breatht
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Good afternoon everybody this truly is a grand update and I am beyond proud of it. Even prior to putting out the update we had some pretty nice emails about my recent expedition up at a place I call Cave of the giants or as some know it Lovelock Cavern. Read the facts knowledge is power and the existence of giants does exist thus with that in mind the probability of a creature like Sasquatch existing is also relatively very high.

Your going to see allot of kick ass scenic photos, video, great history including a thesis I wrote and even a couple evps. I worked my ass off not only on the update but there was a few points during my climb that I literally thought I was going to bust my ass. But in light of things there is no better of a glorious feeling then standing atop of the Great Basin envisioning what life was like here 10,000 years ago.

I look forward to returning back out here to further my research however for now a new adventure awaits so here is what was updated as of a few minutes ago on our website at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives.....or for the direct link you can go here to see our first expedition to this region.... http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/GiantsCave.htm here is what's been added check it out...at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Giants Cave Prologue Page
Giants Cave Team Photos
Giants Cave Scenic Gallery
Giants Cave EVP Page
Giants Cave Videos
Giants Cave Expedition 1

This is a great update do not miss out on it you can learn from us but you can also work with us as well do not short yourselves of that opportunity. I think this is such a great start to 2012 unlike allot of these groups you see on television ours works with more then just ghost. This is a big year for us and were going to keep building off of it.

The next update coming on out is a ghost town called Rochester NV its a gem trust me.It may come out tomorrow or it may come out over the weekend I have not decided this just yet. After that update ill be offering some of you some new paranormal equipment so state tuned to that as well. Its time to go take my son to his X-ray appointment fun stuff he is growing way to rapidly 13 and nearly as tall as I am lol.

Just remember giants exist and they are real or were at one point in this worlds history. This update is living proof of that have a great evening!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail