The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Happy Haunting Grounds Cemetery
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Let me take the time to share with all of you this wonderful new addition to our site. Although it may not be a very well known or major place it sure was good to us. We investigated this place early morning on Christmas eve and it was also our last one in 2011. Now I can move forward on putting material that we collect this year since on that end I am caught up.

I enjoyed having a little vacation to take it easy but that does not happen very often since there is always some project or investigation going on within our society. Its amazing how we can take some place that is beyond despair and turn it into beauty. So I invite you to check out these small updates this weekend. Its also great when you can go to a place not expecting it to have much activity and it ends up flourishing with it.

Hopefully by next weekend I will have the Hot Springs Canyon Bigfoot expedition up onto our site because its a good one. In addition to the cemetery updates I added some thumbnails towards the bottom of the main page. These banners can be clicked on then saved so that our viewers can now post them to there own sites linking the PGS site back to us. This is just another great way you can show your support and there are many to choose from.

Every week besides the investigation additions to our site I hope to continue to work on other projects within our website. Just as I hope to eventually revamp our paranormal bbs's and help better our services to the public. Anyhow you can check out the new updates in the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or visit them by clicking the direct link at http://paranormalghostsociety.org/Happy ... metery.htm here is what's been added and where!

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Happy Hunting Grounds Cemetery Prologue Page
Happy Hunting Grounds Cemetery Team Gallery
Happy Hunting Grounds Cemetery EVP Page
Happy Hunting Grounds Cemetery Videos
Happy Hunting Grounds Cemetery Report and Evidence

Other

Paracomedy 2011: Closing off the year with the last of the bloopers

It is time for me to go rest tomorrow we have a massive exploration that involves ancient sites, caves and even a ghost town. I expect it to be a thriller so ill be leaving in the morning and it will more then likely be a very eventful exploration as we take it to the high desert. I am very excited because its the first major investigation of 2012 besides the Bigfoot jaunt we had a few days ago.

Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail