The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Bonnie Springs "Old Nevada" Revamped & Updated On Our Site -
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

Let me start off by saying that this update is LONG overdue. Back in 2006 I had visited Bonnie Springs and then in 2008 was contacted by them to produce a film here. I was shammed by Hysteria Studios and Bonnie Springs. I met with them gave them a bunch of ideas such as ghost tours and other fundraiser's in hopes they finally would fix the problems with there zoo.

I showed up to film the movie the production crew didn't show and the producer lacked allot of equipment but we made the best of it. Then about 100 kids and other people I never seen before were brought on to follow me around. I had people running all around me....asking me questions about ghosts etc it really became out of hand.

By the end of the night the owner and producer wouldn't sign my contract. All they cared about is making money off my work. They wanted to sell the video at their shop not even give me one dime. I never seen the video on youtube hell they never gave me a copy as promised. I didn't even get tickets to there haunted house on Halloween. That night they told me that I would be a part of it however some guy who gives seances was going to be in charge of all of this basically it means Lord Rick screw you that your a real paranormal investigator were going to bring in someone who shams the public for $.

I been advertising Bonnie Springs and Hysteria City for a few years today signifies that this ends. They can go phuck themselves and kiss my white ass. I read an article in the paper that their zoo is about to close because they are not able to provide proper fencing and do not have the funding. If they would have listened to me I could have brought them in enough funding to make the repairs but I guess that they prefer to continue to neglect these poor animals. So now this update is directed at saving these animals NOT saving Bonnie Springs:)

What was even more rude is the fact that they hired on one of my team members for some other odd job. At the time I was in a root trying to move out of Vegas. This is why I brought up to them to have me give ghost tours here at night so that I could teach people on how to ghost hunt sort of like a workshop. But part of this reason led to my divorce and being kicked out of my exes in laws when they didn't hire me on lying to me about being head of there ghost tours. Therefore they felt I was lying and a sham they didn't even believe I was filming at Bonnie Springs because these clowns never gave me a copy of the film.

For a long time I remained silent never shared my photos, clips, audio, EVP's....etc etc today some of you will be able to view the content and work behind this case file I put together. My only wish was that I was given the film from investigation 2 as promised but I was not. If I was then I could have shared a bit of the footage from the cameras following me around for a couple hours from back in 2008.

I did not share anything about this investigation or content till today. As I was not going to give Bonnie Springs the tourism period as they were not willing to promote us. It goes both ways and if you want to film me then you better at least share with the public who we are. Later on after investigation 2 I found out they were bringing other ghost groups here to investigate probably feeding them the same line. This is so they could put together an advertisement for their scream park using ghostbusters investigating the place to boost there sales. Basically its a big sham and now we are going public with how they treated our group.

Now that some years have passed I am sharing this update with all of you. The Bonnie Springs webpage on our site has been entirely revamped and redesigned. There are also many new pages and content I added as of this week. It looks pretty good hell better then what Bonnie Springs is offering their visitors I think lol.

I guess you can say that after my investigation here I was ashamed and embarrassed. They promised me news interviews, copies of the video, ghost tours etc and by the end of the night they literally stole some of my ideas and said phuck off Lord Rick. Thus I never put out the update and said phuck you back lol. Now that sometime has passed and I was able to put it all together on my site in a different light today I present you with this special feature as I was the first paranormal investigator to visit and investigate the ranch.

You can check out these updates directly on our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/B ... ingsNV.htm or visit the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org our archives have many case files and over the years it gets better as I grow as a founder and website designer etc lol. But I do think this addition to our site looks pretty kick ass and we hope you will enjoy the work I put into it. So check it all out in"

Gateway 2/Portal 13

Bonnie Springs NV Prologue Page
Bonnie Springs NV Team Gallery
Bonnie Springs NV The Zoo "Save The Animals"
Bonnie Springs NV Step Inside
Bonnie Springs NV Relics Of The Past
Bonnie Springs NV Dusk Gallery
Bonnie Springs NV Scenic Gallery
Bonnie Springs NV Audio
Bonnie Springs NV Videos
Bonnie Springs NV Investigation 1 Report and Photos
Bonnie Springs NV Investigation 2 Report and Photos

I felt as if a big burden has been lifted off my chest now some of you have the update in your hands. You can read about the location and my report as well as seeing some of the work I did up here. I know its almost 4 years later but as you can see I do pay attention to my work and I am very committed to the paranormal. Hell I have apparition photos dating back to years ago nobody has seen lol. I LOVE GHOST!

I really wish that more folks were honest in the line of work we are in but some just see this as a form of entertainment or are curious rather then serious. I now produce my own films as id rather do it this way then rely on someone else holding a camera. Although the Ranch is a really cool place there are some issues with it main one being its zoo. I have read hundreds of poor reviews about it then I wonder if they just really do not know how to treat people. We were shammed and the only good thing about it was having permission to see places most never are allowed in at Bonnie Springs.

I want to take this time to wish all of you great weekend. Tomorrow we will be visiting a very historic cemetery in reality it is the most historic in the state. We might find some other intriguing places to visit tomorrow night also. You never know what surprises I might have in store for our members, viewers and fans.
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail