The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Pine Grove Nevada" Ghost Town!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

These are a few days late sorry having problems with my medications interacting with one another and now my blood pressure appears to not being doing to well. Although this is not a large update its a damn good one and it really doesn't show the 12 hours of work we put into it. Nonetheless as some of you know we LOVE ghost towns and we hope you do to. You get the history and its ghosts!

I really enjoy putting up such update lately I have been getting mail from some of our fans so it lets me know you guys enjoy our work. I am still trying to get a hold of a new EMF who knows when ill get one so for now will be going old school this month as Saturday we have a historic cemetery and then if possible near the end of the month were going to a mythological cave where giants lived. It doesn't get any better then that and I love the region we are located in.

I hope these updates bring some light into your worlds here is what's been added as of today.....in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or click here for the direct link to this addition at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/PineGroveNV.htm only in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Pine Grove NV Prologue Page
Pine Grove NV Investigation 1 and Evidence
Pine Grove NV Evp's
Pine Grove NV Videos
Pine Grove NV Team Gallery

Other

Paracomedy 2011 Page: New Bloopers added

The holidays are here I spent my past weekend decorating no snow where I am at although the temps are dropping down to 10 degrees at night brrrr. We have many other events coming on up soon for example our holiday gathering is going to take place on December 19th and ill probably do a radio show in a few weeks. Probably not a Xmas show though more directed at a New Years show in a few weeks to recap the entire year and party with some of you good people out there.

In addition we have at least two weekends left this month where we will do some paranormal investigating and of course this is a great time of year to look for the strange.

I have another update coming out but its from a place I did years ago I just never got around to doing it because it needs to be revamped then I need to add the evidence collected at that place from our second excursion that I did in 2008. I may or may not get it done like I said not feeling good at all have not for two weeks but I cant even drive right now so yeah.

Please feel free to give me some likes including on our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paran ... 2809183478 thanks for all your support.
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail