The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Happy Spooksgiving **Loganbill Ranch Is LIVE" On Our Site...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am 
Site Admin

Let me take the time to wish everyone a very happy Spooksgiving or should I say thanksgiving. This day is not about the pilgrims it is about giving to one another. As a token of my appreciation for my friends who follow my work and fans I give to you this special addition to our site called the Loganbill Ranch.

This is the perfect paranormal investigation it has all the right elements...history, ghosts, EVP's, paranormal photos and creepiness. You will not see this place on TV its an original trust me when I say this. Even more so watch the entire video series lots of awesome activity to enjoy. I recorded almost the entire investigation on video so that some of you can see how hard we work. You will feel as if you are right there with our team which is what I try to go for everytime.

The Loganbill ranch became abandoned when the couple died here then nature consumed the ranch leaving only its ghost and wildlife behind. Its a great place with so much to explore but its overran with coyotes and rats. The couple is just buried down the road however from my finds they are haunting the ranch not there gravesite.

I worked hard to get this update out I wanted it out by Thanksgiving but times been rough was sick all week long. I have to say I am thankful for my kids, girlfriend, pets and the people I love who I consider my friends. I want to thank Kyle for a job well done on this investigation. He did very well in helping me out on this ranch and together we were very productive. Tell us what your thankful for I'd love to hear your responses!

Here is what has been added you can go to our investigation archives to see hundreds of other investigations like these at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or here is the direct link at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LoganbillRanch.htm we hope you enjoy this spooky place it truly is a work of art turning nothing into something plus we got some great ghostly photos here. Here is what was added as of tonight:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Loganbill Ranch Prologue Page
Loganbill Ranch Team Gallery
Loganbill Ranch Come Inside
Loganbill Ranch Relics Of The Past
Loganbill Ranch Nightfall Gallery
Loganbill Ranch EVP's
Loganbill Ranch Movies
Loganbill Ranch Investigation 1 Report
Loganbill Ranch Investigation 2 Report & Photos

Other

Paracomedy 2011: New bloopers added!

The next update coming out will either be of a ghost town I explored a few years ago or our current location of a haunted farm ill be checking out this coming weekend. Do not forget everyone we offer logo-wear such as T-shirts and hats as well as some really awesome paranormal equipment through our site.

I wish everyone a very happy Spooksgiving my turkeys are marinated and ready to go. Were having a nice feast here at my place. Then I am relaxing as it is nice to have some down time light a fire drink a little wine and chill with the ones you care about most. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail