The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Alpine Washoe Cemetery" Hauntin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

I meant to get these out earlier this morning but youtube took a few hours to process my videos from the investigation. This is a really great cemetery lets just leave it at the fact that the ghost here are never a disappointment. I go to allot of burial grounds most of them are deader then the dead but not this place.

Even thought our footage was robbed over this summer I made up for it just watch all 4 videos and the audio clips its all the proof you need. We had some amazing readings I talked to them and they gave us the same in return. Not allot of EVP's but readings were through the roof here so check it all out. I also revised the report I tend to do that ill send out the draft then add more things into it before it goes LIVE on our website.

You can check this update out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org I changed the index page of our site prior to entering it and fixed a few things including our disclaimer. I also revamped the cemetery addition on our site with this location since we last visited it. Not sure if I will return here however the place is not far from where I live and its just an amazing burial ground if your into native American history as I am. For those of you who are not aware of how to browse our archives just yet here is the direct link www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AlpineWashoeCemetery.htm watch all the videos trust me I am here to be all of your mentors you can learn from me!

Here is what was updated in our archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Alpine Washoe Cemetery Prologue Page
Alpine Washoe Cemetery Investigation 1
Alpine Washoe Cemetery Investigation 2
Alpine Washoe Media Page - Videos/EVP's/Audio

The next update coming out is Fredericksburg Cemetery and trust me its grand. You cannot go wrong becoming a part of our society. You will not even get this on a paranormal TV show believe me when I say it. So delve deep my friends!

Anyhow I guess I should go light a fire...drink some wine....and enjoy my polish dinner I made tonight. Were getting hit and battered with hurricane force winds from the sierras today. There is also a snow warning and if you have not watched the news their is a massive fire in Reno due to the high windows and thousands are being evacuated due to their homes burning down. In the mean time feel free to check out our youtube and please give me a like also on our facebook page as I created it recently so we can put ourselves a little more out there.

My only hope is to make friends and have some good adventure. This is the only reason why I share what I do nobody pays me to do this. Eventually I will be on TV again and when that time comes ill give you guys a much deeper look into what paranormal investigating is about as if we do not do that already. But with hard work comes great things for our viewers and fans alike.

Have a great weekend its time to chill I crushed my finger during the high winds today didn't feel that good that's for sure but with winds like these their strong enough to blow your roof off trust me. Oh and here is my facebook at www.facebook.com/AngelOfThynight and our page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paran ... 2809183478 peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail