The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "American Flats" FINAL & Stellar
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

I am very proud to present our final updates on American Flats which completes our case at one of the largest concrete mills in the United States. Its also one of the most haunted places in the state I do not care if anyone dares to challenge me on this I been for many years a parapsychologist for many years and I have allot of respect for this place. Just as the paranormal activity that has never let me down.

I may return in the future its hard to say depending on if the place gets demolished or not then there is speaking as a guest publicly to the BLM on having it saved. Out of all the locations I have toured in this region since our relocation "American Flats" gets more activity from our viewers then anything we have done. Although that will change because we always are doing kick ass places!

I have had some good memories here that includes meeting other adventurers like me and enjoying the awesome activity. I have sat here and asked the ghost to do what I want them to do and yes they have complied almost every single time here. I have researched this place and received dozens of emails about it. Its a great place and today a memorial for art work.

This is a unique update in the sense that there are almost 40 videos and night vision movies to go with it all documenting the haunting's LIVE. When my EVP's were stolen from trips 1 and 2 I made it a goal to come back near Halloween and get some more audio recordings which we succeeded in getting some really awesome EVP's here. So for us its a big WIN and a huge booster considering we had to skate uphill. I did what I set out to do and that is all that matters so even if it is ever demolished people can remember it through our hard work and perseverance. Believe me I listened to ALL the recordings even when I split the team up into two groups:)!

We invite you to check it out in our investigation archives which has nearly a 1000 explorations performed by our team with enough content to keep you busy for ages to come at www.paranormalghostsociety.org where it says investigation archives. Also here is the direct link www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AmericanFlats.htm and here is what this update includes this is everything that comes with this section of our site. Like most investigations we put out the history, photos, reports and the evidence. Our work on our site is catalogued by using a portal system which list various places then again our site shows up on google everywhere so if you cannot find something type it in on the search engines.... thank the google gods lol.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

American Flats Prologue Page
American Flats Exploration 1
American Flats Exploration 2
American Flats Exploration 3
American Flats Dawn Gallery
American Flats Dusk Gallery
American Flats Nightfall Gallery
American Flats Team Gallery
American Flats Graffiti Gallery
American Flats Audio Interviews
American Flats Videos
American Flats Night-vision Videos
American Flats Safety
American Flats Tunnels Gallery
American Flats EVP's
American Flats Strange Tales -
For Our Viewers To Share There Own Stories

Other

Paracomedy 2011: Many New Bloopers Added - Banner For This Page Is On The Main Page Of Our Site

I would have to say this time I outdid myself I guess I am to much guy or something for everyone. I would have updated this last night but most of my time was spent reviewing the EVP evidence which some of it is pretty intriguing for example: Tammy was talking about the band slayer when something repeated in a ghostly voice Slayer back to her. These are very conscious ghost at this mill believe me. We want to thank those who participated in the Flats project good times were had here its a grand place!

Our next update coming out will be from a cemetery that I revisited to get some EVP's and Nightvision videos at. I will also be sending out the report tonight or tomorrow on those investigations I did a few days ago. Those are pretty awesome investigations to endless activity...ghost pictures....evps....videos etc I may change the meetup date for after Thanksgiving weekend just to let everyone know and also less then two weeks is our next excursion as we are visiting a haunted farm and cemetery. Its almost like a sister weekend from this past weekend lol but no complaints here where there is ghost there is me!
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Producer and Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail