The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Last Chance" Phenomenal !!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:59 pm 
Site Admin

The moment you been waiting for not sure who however is more excited YOU or I lol! I am very proud today to present "Last Chance" there is no place like this ghost town its creepy....its in the middle of nowhere....the supernatural activity is quite intriguing and its very historically significant back in the days when the Gold Rush began to expand.

This turned out to be a really great update but more so an amazing adventure and truthfully I want to return here someday. I know this place has activity and I know allot of secrets are hidden in those woods. Our members waited years to see sites like these and now we bring them to life through our hard work. This was an amazing place as we started off journeying along cliffs down an overgrown dirt road to finally exploring this ghost town.

Speaking of hard work I am a bit disheartened at the amount of haters I deal with daily almost. My take is if you have nothing nice to say do not say it at all. I am not the type to waste my time on drama as a matter in fact if people continue to threaten me as this has been going on now 5 times in the past week lets just meet at the park and we can beat each others ass all day long but save the small talk. I know my laws quite well and I know what I can do and cannot do this isn't my first rodeo. My work is flawless and people are either going to appreciate the efforts or they are going to piss n moan. Either way its no sweat off my balls because I have only just begun and I will NEVER go away EVER!

Our society believes in preservation of all historic sites sometimes we are fortunate to film and photography them because some day sadly they will not be here. That is the unfortunate part of such old ghost towns such as these that have 150 years of solid history!

You can check these updates out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or go directly to it at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LastChance.htm we thank you for your support and here is what has been updated at the investigation archives of our site which is so large it will blow your goddamn minds my friends! Check it out in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Last Chance Prologue Page
Last Chance Investigation One
Last Chance Come Inside
Last Chance Historic Gallery
Last Chance Scenic Gallery
Last Chance Team Gallery
Last Chance EVP's
Last Chance Videos

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2011: New Bloopers Added

Your not going to see paranormal pictures like some of our explorations but ill tell you right now this place is very hot everything from ghostly foot steps....to objects moving etc its good stuff!

The next update coming out will arrive more then likely tomorrow of Michigan Bluff followed by Deadwood both other ghost towns I toured last month and investigated. We have a nice investigation this weekend as well will be touring a house and cemetery. Things are brewing and we welcome you to be a part of it! Embrace the journey!
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host and Producer

Profile E-mail