The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Foresthill Historic Cemetery"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

And so the weekend is finally here and so is winter up where I am at. We have another storm coming over the mountains here and its time to chill out with a glass of wine. This is a nice little update its one of the finer cemeteries I been to in the last few years and places like this will always leave a mark in my career of exploring such locations.

We are almost done with our Foresthill series a dream I set my eyes on over a year ago and to be able to add some locations from this region is an honor. I didn't get allot of activity at this cemetery then again most cemeteries are relatively peaceful not all but most. I encourage all of you to come check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives.

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Foresthill Historic Cemetery Prologue
Foresthill Historic Cemetery Team Gallery
Foresthill Historic Cemetery Videos
Foresthill Historic Cemetery EVP's
Foresthill Historic Cemetery Investigation 1 Dawn to Dusk

Other

Paracomedy 2011: New bloopers added!

There are very few little updates left for me to do I have busted my ass trying to put them out there. We have coming up on our site three ghost towns then ill add our Halloween investigation of American Flats which I promise will blow all of your minds. Some of you want ghost and ghost is what I am very capable of giving no tricks no tv cameras just me going out into the night and busting Casper lol.

Ill be adding Last Chance probably Monday evening maybe earlier we shall see. More then often I enjoy taking a couple days off with my family to relax but I do check email on a 24 hour basis in case others have paranormal emergencies or need my help which has seemed lately to happen to me so I do read emails.

We want to thank you for your support never a dull moment when it comes to The Paranormal & Ghost Society have a splendid weekend!
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/ForesthillCemetery.htm

Profile E-mail