The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Coloma & Bayley's Folley"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

This update is just a taste of things to come both these locations I toured in October both of them ill tour again however next time I visit them ill be exploring as well as delving deeper into there mysteries. I thought I had to update the cemetery next then realized that these two places needed to go up first so alas here they are for our viewers to enjoy especially if you enjoy history.

Coloma is the site where gold was first discovered in Ca thus causing the gold rush that would change the entire world. Lots of history and lots to explore I cannot wait to return to these places.

Bayleys Folley at one time was the greatest mansion of its time of the west so get ready to fall in love because it is a truly awesome place.

Both places were not on my itinerary but I did explore them a little so I could add them to the case so that our viewers could enjoy them for what they are. I will return possibly next year as we take on paranormal investigations at both of these locations maybe even earlier however with winter coming its going to get pretty ugly. Hell today we been getting such high winds that my patio furniture blew away along with my BBQ grill and now were about to get snow so yeah lol.

These are really great places there isn't to much content sorry as ill be adding content slowly overtime but there is enough to intrigue you so check them out at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives on the main page at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Coloma Prologue Page
Coloma Team Page
Coloma EVP Page
Coloma Videos
Coloma Investigation 1

Bayley House Prologue Page
Bayley House Friends Of The Bayley House
Bayley House Investigation 1
Bayley House Videos
Bayley House EVP Page
Bayley House Tour The Mansion Page

Other

Paracomedy 2011: Adding funnies all the time!

Now the next update is Foresthill Cemetery which should come on out tomorrow. I guess I should brace for the lousy weather and chill out for the night. I worked hard on these updates they are full of charisma and my own craftsmanship as some of you know I make all the banners...buttons and logos for the site. Hell I have made thousands of them and that certainly deserves a look at no matter if your into the paranormal or the adventure part of this all. Have a good evening!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail