The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Happy Halloween! **New** Updates On Our Site "Fort Churchill
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

I could not ask for a better update to put out onto our site this Halloween. Its a very big historical site with a fairly good amount of paranormal activity. This update has it all history, cemetery, mansion, fort, ghost, evps and videos. I look forward to revisiting this site so much to see and do.

It has been a fine month for the PGS organization despite the fact that the Pyramid Lake Indians are accusing me of things I didn't do which pisses me off since I have been working on projects to prevent vandalism around there lands talk about a knife in the back.

However I will say that we had a very productive month in fact we put out about 10 solid explorations and investigations in October. The main purpose for these updates is not for thrills or frills its so that people can learn a little bit about these sites that we visit on every level.

I still have other updates ill be putting out this month from this month however the fort I wanted to make sure was out on Halloween since it is a super eerie place with allot of enriched history including a tragic cemetery.

As some of you know this is a busy time of year for me hell today I went to my sons Halloween play...Saturday I was at my other sons parade. Then Saturday night I was up at American Flats for the final investigation of one of the most haunted locations in the entire state of NV and trust me what we captured up there is GOLD ill leave it at that. This group and its staff will be going places as far as the rest who lurk well you snooze you lose so try to become more active with our functions.

I am looking forward to handing out candy tonight and taking my son around the area to trick or treat. Back when we were kids we could go out till midnight man times have changed indeed. If you also noticed all month long I dressed in costumes on our investigations this has been now a 10 year tradition and it seems others are picking up on the festivities to including our newest investigator haha.

The only thing that sucked this month is the lack of horror films back in the day horror was the shit seriously. I miss those days and well on a good note my cemetery I built out in front of my house has not blown away thankfully the winds off the mountains have been minimal as we finished our final works this weekend. Emily do not forget if your up around here take your little girl by my house ill slip her some extra candy better her then my kids eating it all lol.

I still have another piece that ill be putting out on youtube in a bit its a Halloween Comedy video I produced and that will be my gift to our radio show fans and the Fort is my gift to our paranormal fans. So all of you get some tricks and treats from the good Lord today lol.

Today is also my anniversary with Tammy we met a couple years ago on Halloween carved a Jack o' lantern and watched horror movies it was a nice time. This is a month that always has been good to me and my organization including making tons of new friends I never knew I had.

Anyhow you can check out this update at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives. In the future I may start giving direct links however ill be putting a disclaimer on all pages since we do have to protect ourselves from ass clowns which seem to be around every turn seriously trying to cause drama for whatever reason in there heads they think they might have. Please check it out and ill continue to add all our recent work in the next two weeks from this wonderful month of investigations we have partaken on.

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Prologue Page
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Investigation 1
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Videos
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery EVPS
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Scenic Gallery
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Team Gallery
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery The Fort
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery The Cemetery
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery The Station
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & Cemetery Step Inside
Fort Churchill/Buckland Station & CemeteryNature Gallery Coming Soon

Other

Paracomedy 2011: Bloopers always being added

We still have more work to do with this location ill be meeting in the future with others who take care of this site see if I can explore the place on a more deeper level eventually which includes hiking in the Camel Mtn Range.

The next update will be coming from a haunted rail yard I did in Virginia City its pretty good stuff with allot to see if your into trains. Then will come our updates from Forest Hill. If I have time today ill try to do a write up on my adventure up at American Flats it will be very lengthy since we had a full team and spent hours on this investigation working with the paranormal activity here.

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween do not do anything I wouldn't do lol!
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight

Profile E-mail