The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW*** Updates On Our Site "The Desolation Wilderness"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am 
Site Admin

After some of you see this update you will want to join our team and move up to this region guaranteed! There is no place like this on earth that is another promise I can assure you. This is a land formed by glaciers the lakes....the rock formations of granite all of it! All within a short ride from my home. Its also known for its heavy Sasquatch activity and I cannot wait in the future to go back here. Id hike 50 miles through this place if I had to. This is a lost paradise and a region that has many secrets its unbelievable!

This is a true example of what the sierras are all about and the lake Tahoe area. Its an area ill work with again I know that Bigfoot lurks here. When your taking a break at night on the trail and something the size of a dinosaur walking comes towards you huffing like a bull that just got done banging the cows till they come home that has to say something! I guess it didn't like my calls but what can you do it will not be my last time.

Anyhow this is a pretty large update then I am taking the weekend off as some of you know every year near Halloween we boast one of the largest attendances on AngelOfThyNight Radio so ill be working all weekend long to make sure everything works the way its supposed to lol. Anyhow check it out and have a great weekend at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Desolation Wilderness Prologue
Desolation Wilderness Team Adventuring Gallery
Desolation Wilderness Maze Of Lakes
Desolation Wilderness Nature Gallery
Desolation Wilderness Scenic Gallery
Desolation Wilderness Videos (26 Added)
Desolation Wilderness Lost Caves
Desolation Wilderness Fishing & Camping Gallery Page
Desolation Wilderness Exploration 1

The next update coming on out will be Bowers Mansion the next few updates actually coming out are more directed towards ghost since were getting to some of our October research here. There some pretty good stuff coming up. This winter ill be working very hard to get some demonic entity photos as well since getting up into the Mtns will be a bit hard were expecting a bad winter this year so yeah Bigfoot will have to wait.

There are no limits as to where I will take this journey we have some really awesome projects and adventures for many more years to come. PGS is making history everyday and we want you to be a part of it so get involved by joining our team, forums, events etc! This is a society that opens its doors to all walks of life we invite you to embrace the journey with us!

Just a friendly reminder that Sunday LIVE at 7pm pst at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight is our radio show. I am allowing all who call in to promote there paranormal groups this is your chance to share your talents and talk a bit about what you do. So come on out and shine with the Lord!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host and Producer

Profile E-mail