The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Highland Lakes"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 am 
Site Admin

If there was a lost paradise this place would be it trust me when I say that. This is an area we will work with in the future as its very vast in search of strange activity. There is a mix of sites locates area all the way from the Ranch to the lakes themselves. I hit really bad weather up here my first exploration so we didn't get to see or do everything but I highly recommend checking it out like all the other places we add to our website.

I also wanted to let everyone know this Sunday I will be hosting a LIVE radio show your all more then welcome to come on out. Ill be sending the information out in a bit after I get these update announcements finished. Ill be hosting LIVE music, paranormal blotter, adult comedy and taking calls with questions. As you know I have not been hosting many shows this is due to a bunch of different things but our show is far from finished ill leave it at that especially with winter coming on up.

You can check out our updates at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives once you do then just bookmark the link to them by clicking on one of our archive banners on our main page. We work very hard at what we do adding hundreds of awesome locations to our site regularly. So check it out in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Highland Lakes Prologue Page
Highland Lakes Adventuring
Highland Lakes Tyron Meadows
Highland Lakes Scenic Gallery
Highland Lakes Nature Gallery
Highland Lakes Videos
Highland Lakes Exploration 1

Other

Paracomedy 2011: Psst the banner to our comedy bloopers is also on the main page of our site

The next update ill be adding will be from the Desolation Wilderness and I do not care what anyone sets something big was chasing me and I know I came closer then ever to Bigfoot out of all my journeys here. Its just an area that holds all the right elements for such a creature and sightings have continued for over a century here.

We always ask that if you can donate each month to do so its very costly for us to do what we do. I do not make it mandatory I merely ask since I am responsible for the cost of the site, travel expenses and replacing lost equipment. Speaking of lost equipment one of our lens chipped in our camera on an exploration so trust me this shit happens. You can always donate gear to our society I put all of it to use between our team members and myself as we are even after a decade a very active group to date.

You can donate at pondercorp57@yahoo.com using paypal or email me for our business Po Box. Otherwise please continue to enjoy our updates near Halloween we have a really major investigation coming on up and anyone involved is going to have a great time. Peace
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail