The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Camp Kit Carson" Enjoy Your Wee
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

This will be probably the last update till Sunday or Monday since tomorrow we have a major investigation of a ghost town deep in the mountains. As you know October is a busy month for PGS we try to bring you unique explorations with a mix of various types of phenomena. Tomorrows investigation will be focusing on ghost but we will also be working with Bigfoot as well considering the town site is surrounded by wilderness.

This update is not very big but its a good one I found tracks and hidden caves in the region. As you know I love caves I am somewhat obsessed with the Hollow Earth theory and even if there is none I do believe there is shit going on underground.

I work very hard on these updates all the way from videos to photography. Tomorrow I will work even harder as we enter a place that very few ever get to see and everything will come full circle. My good friend suggested that in the future when I revamp my yahoo and google groups to delete anyone who has not posted at least once during the year which in turn that makes thousands.

So rather then me having to play bad guy please get involved. I will gladly work with other TV producers and paranormal groups. I will gladly take just about anyone out with me to and you will be pleased with the results we get on our investigations. We have some seen some things in our time of doing this so get involved the paranormal is very real.

Since its the weekend let me throw out some reminders for example Monday the 17th is our meet at the Carson Lanes retail center. and then on the 23rd I will be hosting a LIVE paranormal show you can come out show your support be a part of it or not. I prefer all of you become my ally and my friend but that is a choice you will have to make on your own. Regardless our work will continue on and trust me I have some surprises coming this month.

Anyhow if you want to see Camp Kit Carson you can do so by visiting our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org then clicking on one of our investigation archive banners which will take you to our portals where we have hundreds of explorations and investigations. Here is what was added as of now check it out in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Camp Kit Carson Prologue Page
Camp Kit Carson Expedition 1
Camp Kit Carson Outdoors Gallery
Camp Kit Carson Wildlife Gallery
Camp Kit Carson Scenic Gallery
Camp Kit Carson Videos

Our next update coming out is HIghland Lakes its a cool place. I didn't get to finish the expedition due to a snow storm in Sept and hailstorm. We were pelted out there which includes my gear and everything else. But I still got enough to open a case file here so ill make it available to the public soon.

I expect next week to be very close to being caught up with our updates so were right on schedule so that we can update our current work week to week. We still have a long road to go but expect nothing but stellar locations to keep being put onto our site like these. Anyhow enjoy your weekend toke, smoke and live it up. This is a wonderful time of year! peace
Lord Rick
PGS Founder
Author, Producer and Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail