The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Wolf Creek" Its A Chiller!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Man I just love visiting this location its not even far from where I reside so I go up there on occasion however its now closed for the winter months. Anyhow this is a real chiller of an investigation you get the best of both worlds dawn to dusk. I felt this area offered me a bit of everything from Ghost to Bigfoot. We explored historic cabins.....old wagon trails....and went deep into the iceberg wilderness which is a vast paradise.

You can check out this update at www.paranormalghostsociety.org as we enjoy when others can partake in our projects and get involved. Our research is a commitment that has years ahead of us to continue so get cozy check it out our investigation archives are one of the largest on the net and we do all our own work:) Here is where this update is at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Wolf Creek Prologue Page
Wolf Creek Adventure Photos
Wolf Creek Scenic Gallery
Wolf Creek Cabins and Caves Gallery
Wolf Creek Camping Gallery Page
Wolf Creek Media Page - VIDEOS/EVPS
Wolf Creek Exploration 1
Wolf Creek Nature Gallery
Wolf Creek Exploration 2

Other

Paracomedy 2011 Page: Get in on the latest bloopers from our adventures

The next update coming out is Camp Kit Carson I may or may not have it by tonight its just about done but I generally try to space out my updates throughout the week. I am getting closer to finishing up updates once I am caught up will be revamping our yahoo groups to help better serve the public and our other boards we operate.

I can assure you that this October is going to rock Saturday we have a really spooky location we are investigating. Then next week we return to one of our most haunted locations we have toured again. The weekend after may be a haunted house or historic site. So lots of things going on which includes Mondays gathering and the 23rd's radio show. So there is allot we are offering to our viewers and our fans. All you have to do is get involved and show your devoted support. Have a great day!
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail