The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: New Updates On Our Site "Crater Lake"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 am 
Site Admin

All I have to say is I love this place the views are beyond my expectations. The waterfalls that rain over the cliffs are like being in a lost world and the lake is gorgeous. Very few people know about this location so sharing it with our viewers is a real treat.

I will keep this short because the next update coming out is much bigger then even this one. However nonetheless this truly is a jewel so check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives which we have banners for on our main page.

Here is what was added as of this morning to our site!

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Crater Lake Prologue Page
Crater Lake Adventure Photos
Crater Lake Nature Gallery
Crater Lake Scenic Gallery
Crater Lake Camping Page Coming Soon
Crater Lake Mines Coming Soon
Crater Lake Videos
Crater Lake Expedition 1 Report & Evidence

Our next update is Mount Raymond I can assure you that this volcano will surpass just about anything so far we have done in the high sierras. I do not expect it to be finished for at least another day or two. I still am reviewing everything. These are great areas places we can camp out at.....hike and explore. There is no way ill see everything in just one excursion so expect a second visit to both locations in the future.

I would have had everything out sooner but this past weekend I was on an expedition in the Desolation Wilderness....then Sunday we were at Wild Island. So I been extremely busy lately and hopefully by the end of the week will almost be nearly caught up with our site updates.

Once that occurs I can revamp some of our forums...remove lurkers.....upgrade our other services etc etc Have a great day.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail