The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Blue Lakes California"!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Man I love this place its almost as if your in another world when you hike around here. This goes with the other point that this is an area where Bigfoot has been heard and seen for decades. There is so much to see here and explore. You have multiple lakes...creeks...granite rock formations...volcanoes...meadows....forest....and a vast wilderness.

Personally myself this is one of my favorite places the problem is most of the year you cannot get back here as most of the time the area is covered in over 10' of snow so enjoy it now everyone through our website.

As far as return trips here you bet will set up camps here and all sorts of explorations. We did get some pretty good evidence during our first visit.

I do want to apologize that there hasn't been many updates I hadn't been feeling to well all week long maybe food poisoning who knows. On top of that I have been dealing with other things like teachers conferences.....trips to the doctors...etc

On a good note tomorrow will be an investigation perhaps one of the last Sasquatch ones till next year then will be working with haunting's for the month of October. Anyhow here is what has been updated and added as of this morning you can check it out in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org its not hard at all to get into the archives. You go into our main page by entering our site then there is 5 large banners on the main page click any of them that say Investigation Archives.

We work hard at what we do and I have over 900 explorations added on our site which makes our site enormous. We work hard so the least some of you can do is look at our work and try to understand the dedication that we put into investigating. It goes beyond the paranormal because our group works with other projects to now such as nature for example. Anyhow check it all out and we hope you enjoy this addition.

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Blue Lakes Prologue Page
Blue Lakes Adventuring Gallery
Blue Lakes Nature Gallery
Blue Lakes Scenic Gallery
Blue Lakes Exploration 1 and Paranormal Evidence
Blue Lakes Media Page - In HD Quality
Blue Lakes Camping/Fishing Gallery - Coming Soon!

The next update coming out is a place called Hope Valley an area will work with more but for now what is coming out is the homestead we explored within that valley. Its very beautiful there and prior to entering up into Blue Lakes you have to go through Hope Valley which trust me is gods country.

I am doing my best to get updates caught up and we are next week there will be more updates coming out. We have done very well with our Bigfoot research this summer now its fall so its time to go bust some ghost:) which is what I do best lol. We want to thank you for all your support oh and there will be in a couple weeks a really special radio show ill be doing. I have not done any due to personal reasons and the fact that I am having Internet issues which they are not fixing thus I cant host a show till the issue is resolved so bare with me.

Have a great weekend and once again thank you for those who attended our meet up at the Carson Lanes Retail Center we had a blast at the Winners Lounge. Tomorrow will be up in the sierras visiting some pretty serene places at another Bigfoot hotspot that borders a very unexplored wilderness area. peace
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail