The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Devil's Ladder" Its Hot!!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

The Devils Ladder has been indeed one of our most successful explorations in the Sierras since our location in regards to Bigfoot and UFOs. I expect great things to come out of this place in the future. Next year we have an expedition at Devils Ladder up to an area which is the main ridge of the high sierras. I hope to find more evidence as we work with this region and do some camping/fishing etc

This update has a bit of everything all the way to Bigfoot evidence to scenic photos to even a UFO photograph to even a look into my personal life serious. Its a HOT update our videos on the youtube from this location are getting allot of hits as well.

To brief you a bit on the location the area was called the first summit to the pioneers who crossed over the sierras. As many as 100,000 people crossed Devils Ladder in wagons prior to the automobile or trains. Its an area that stays snow covered most of the year. Its definitely one of the more stranger locations found in this mountain range even more so then Kongsberg or Blue Lakes areas I have spent allot of time up in this summer.

You can check everything out in our archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Devils Ladder Prologue Page
Devils Ladder Scenic Gallery
Devils Ladder Red Lake Gallery
Devils Ladder Nature Gallery
Devils Ladder Adventuring Gallery
Devils Ladder Camping Gallery
Devils Ladder Fishing Gallery
Devils Ladder EVP Page
Devils Ladder Videos
Devils Ladder Expedition 1 Report & Evidence

Some of the areas are open while others will be adding things as time goes on. There has not been many updates this week because I have spent allot of time working on this addition to our site. Its a great area and it deserves allot of attention not to mention how its an important part of American Western history.

However I wanted to make sure everyone had it by this weekend as tomorrow I am holding a BBQ have some friends coming on by for a visit.

Our next update will be Blue Lakes trust me its like a lost world in that region I lived it and the place has left a long impression on me so much like Devils Ladder that also will be a pretty decent addition to our website. We promised to give our viewers a taste of the sierras and that is what your going to get with this update.

When pioneers came from the east this is what they seen was Red Lake and Devils Ladder. Can you imagine your first impression you would have to ascend up this wagon road with your ox wagons...family...and all your personal belongings. So check it all out and see it through my eyes!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail