The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "KONGSberg" Its All That & More!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Goodmorning everyone,

I wanted to get this update on out this morning as I am heading out to do more Bigfoot research in a little bit. There are so many great areas to explore out here it at times seems endless. I meant to get them out last night but I dozed off and next you know here it is morning.

I never rush my updates as I put allot of work into them that is because we care about the locations we investigate. You see allot of sites that never give the public the full story but we try to cover everything through photos, videos and collected evidence that we share publicly with our viewers.

The Kongsberg area is someone a very special place to me it was a location I spent allot of time at this summer hiking around and offroading. I have done allot of Bigfoot work but some of the first research into Bigfoot here on the west coast was done up in this region which for me is a hop, skip and a jump.

This is a very unique area let me explain. Kongsberg and Centerville Flat are ghost towns nestled in the high sierras. The ghost towns sit along Ebbetts Pass which is one of the most scenic parts of the Sierra's trust me its as gorgeous as Yosemite or even Yellowstone. Its a big area with allot of forest, mountains, lakes and creeks. I do believe this area has some level of Bigfoot activity how can it not its very vast and secluded. You will not see many people up in these parts which makes a great exploration.

What I can tell you is this update is a series of investigations and there is allot of videos. I worked very hard on it and with that in mind Portal 21 is now complete. Of course we will return in the future to many of the location in Portal 21 we now can build off allot of the places up here such as having future campouts....hikes....and explorations. Some of you who are coming to visit or work with me in the future have allot to look forward to and Kongsberg is a prime example of that. Its not only historical but its a beautiful place full of lore, tragedy, trials and tribulations dating back to over 150 years ago when towns lived off the land.

This is a double feature as your going to get to see a couple ghost towns as well as some of the most remote areas of the Sierras. All brought to you by The Paranormal & Ghost Society. There is even a cemetery and an old mansion in the woods its pretty good stuff considering my intent was to search for Bigfoot lol.

Here is what was added this morning check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives section of the site at:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Kongsberg Prologue Page
Kongsberg Expedition 1
Kongsberg Expedition 2
Kongsberg Expedition 3
Kongsberg Scenic Gallery
Kongsberg Nature Gallery
Kongsberg Adventure Gallery
Kongsberg Videos By Lord Rick

Our next update is a place called Leviathan Peak its a pretty eerie place trust me you feel watched up there by whom or what I have not found out yet but I will.

As far as the person who keeps bombing my youtube with senseless BS grow up. I am so sick of people on a daily basis hating on me. If you do not like my videos or updates then don't look at them. I will never force anyone to follow my beliefs or theories but if you do then awesome. Someone yesterday called me a burnt out old man I did take it personal because I exercise almost daily in order to be able to conduct the explorations I do. I get so mad when people are ignorant or get jealous so they have to put others down.

On an average exploration I might hike 5 to 15 miles in one night all night. In some cases I climb cliffs to get to certain places and I get pretty dirty with the work that I do. Hell I am finally recovering from the last three weeks of explorations I had over 100 cuts and bruises on my body which includes two hyper extended wrist.

The reason why I am stating this is we want the public to know that we have made allot of self sacrifices and commitment towards what we do. Allot of our work we do is done outdoors and we have had many investigators quit because the work we do is intense.

I meet very few people who do not whine or bitch just as I meet very few who can endure our explorations. My kids and Tammy do because they been at this with me for awhile so they know what to expect. There is allot of work that goes into these excursions believe me and if you watch our videos you can see that.

I guess my question is why is it so hard for others to commend one another for success and the hard work they do rather then degrade them. Some people sound so ridiculous its not even funny anymore my work speaks for itself therefore I have no need to argue with an ass clown who seems to spend there time focusing on meaningless things like my age or what I had for dinner last night seriously lol.

Anyhow the time has come for me to pack my gear into the truck its time to go enjoy all the sierras have to offer. Its never a disappointment out there whether your fishing, hiking or searching for the unknown. As I unmask new locations and explore they will be the building blocks for our future.

We have allot of good stuff coming up...updates are rolling along....soon will be starting many new projects. Oh yeah lets not forget October is almost here and you know I got something special cooking up and trust me I do some pretty spooky places during the Halloween season.

Anyhow have a great day and enjoy all these updates that are all that and more!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail