The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Alpine Washoe Cemetery Is Now LIVE Our Site Check It Out....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 am 
Site Admin

I love this cemetery it just has a very haunting feel to it and I thought the activity here was above normal levels of most locations I investigate.

This is an old Indian burial ground in the woods of the high sierras. There is nothing but woods and mountains surrounding this place thus at night its very very dark.

This is not a huge update but its a place ill return to at least two more times as we do further readings and delve more into the ghost that haunt this place.

As much as id like to put out another update today I am not sure I will this is due to severe pain in my left hand and wrist. It is not getting better so I need to lighten off the PC for a bit today.

Anyhow you can check out updates like these in our investigation archives. For those of you who are new to our site we have almost 1000 explorations on our site. I have done everyone of those because were a group that takes pride in where we go and what it is we do. So make sure you check it all out in the archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Alpine Washoe Cemetery Prologue Page
Alpine Washoe Cemetery Report and Photos One
Alpine Washoe Cemetery Media Page

In this exploration you are going to see an actual ghostly face of a man possibly native American. Other then that allot of my evidence was stolen and thank goodness were almost through all these explorations where it was taken that way I can start working on returning to these locations to re gather more evps and such.

Well were almost to our Bigfoot explorations and all I can tell you is soon folks your going to get a taste of the Sierra's their is no mountain range in the world like this one trust me and I live right here within it so were going to bring everyone some great scenic photography, bigfoot evidence, UFO evidence and lots of great video footage. Other then that our next update is a place called Diving Falls which resides right along tribal land lots of eerie little historic sites....and very scenic.

Have a great day!
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail