The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "BERLIN & Union" Nevada!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

This is a truly stellar update and I am proud to give you guys this double feature today. You actually are getting to see two scenic ghost towns with a cemetery...mills...mines etc I do plan on returning to Berlin a couple times to finish our case files so by no means are we even nearly close to finishing up our work here however this is a very large update with allot of different perks so make sure you check it all out.

This has been a long week for me allot of great updates on our site and now I can finish off the weekend by revisiting the Iceberg Wilderness this weekend. Very soon were going to be updating all our Bigfoot research on our site very soon. I try to work with a wide range of paranormal topics this includes ghost, UFOs and other cryptids as well.

I spent most of this summer working with secluded locations in the sierras trust me their golden. Anyhow please make sure you check on out Berlin you can see it along with the photos, video and history at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Berlin & Union Nevada Prologue Page
Berlin & Union Nevada Exploration One
Berlin & Union Nevada Adventure Shots
Berlin & Union Nevada Step Back Into Time
Berlin & Union Nevada The Graveyard Gallery
Berlin & Union Nevada Milling & Mining
Berlin & Union Nevada Videos
Berlin & Union Nevada Ichthyosaur's
Berlin & Union Nevada EVP Page
Berlin & Union Nevada Scenic Gallery

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2011

I would like to camp out in Berlin its in the middle of NV nobody for miles just a ghost town and allot of mountains. Our next update coming out is a cemetery...then we update an ancient site then comes all of my Bigfoot adventures that I have done this summer. I am still pissing and moaning about the EVP's I know I had gotten some in Berlin but unfortunately those are lost thanks to the crackers so our next trip will involve a much bigger effort to collect ghost photos and audio recordings.

If you are interested in camping out here with me more then likely it will be the spring of 2012 when we return. Anyhow its time for me to catch a shower tonight there is a carnival in town going to take my kids to it.

We have a really exciting adventure planned in the Iceberg Wilderness in an area I found tracks. I plan on covering many various areas of the sierras not only beautiful but mysterious as well. I am still not feeling all that great my left hand/wrist is injured and my right one is healing but still hurting. As some of you know I flew 25' off my bike last week while searching for Bigfoot up near lake Tahoe it wasn't a fun experience but ill keep pushing on before the snow arrives here which should be in October then most of the passes will be closed and will be waiting till it thaws and trust me 25' of snow doesn't thaw quickly where I am at.

To find our investigation archives for those that are new to our site just go to our main page and find one of our investigation archives buttons. Then rest is gravy its party time happy Friday everyone!

Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail