The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: "The Caledonia Mine Works & Mill" Is Live On Our Site Check
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am 
Site Admin

This is a really nice update to bring in the weekend for our fans and our viewers alike. This is just a straight eerie mill on a hillside with allot of history. If you feel inclined to check it out please do. Nobody pays me to do this I do it for all of you just remember that and take this into consideration. Maneuvering around our site is relatively easy just go onto the main page click the investigation archives and then find the said investigations.

So check it out in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Caledonia Mill Prologue Page
Caledonia Mill Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Caledonia Mill Investigation 2 Report & Photos
Caledonia Mill Videos

The next update to come on out is American Flats which in my opinion may be the most haunted site I have visited in the last three years. I do not care what anybody says I will sell my soul to tell you that it is haunted above normal levels.

I probably will not update it to our site till next week afterall I spoiled our viewers this week with a splurge of new additions to the site. Not only that but tomorrow I have bigfoot field research to do and its time for me to chill on out. This week was good for our site we added many new features and investigations.

I am getting the updates caught up once they are caught up I am going to add an investigation I did years ago that none of you have seen. In addition to that once our investigations are added it will give me time to revamp our forums and other features we have had for so many years.

Its always a work in progress and we can only hope that you lend us your support. Anyhow check it out the Caledonia Mill its grand.
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail