The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "SANTA'S LAND"
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:11 am 
Site Admin

With great respect I bring everyone today this wonderful update and roadside attraction. This was a special feature that I had brought to our viewers since it was near the holidays each year I try to contribute something unique to the fans.

This is truly an all around investigation everything from urbex to ghost straight on up. You can check it out and others at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Santa's Land Prologue Page
Santa's Land Investigation 1
Santa's Land EVP Page

Other

Paracomedy 2010: More bloopers added

With that in mind Portal 20 is almost complete and I have worked hard to get the material out. I am far from getting caught up but allot of the work I did last year ago is out there that is a fact. I will finish up Cerbat later today may put it out may hold off but that is a rather unique place in itself.

Our updates are important when folks browse my site they write me privately contributing there stories and what they know about certain locations which helps better the information we share with the public.

We did capture a ghost at this location so you check it out only at Santa's Land! Time for me to head on off physical therapy today but when I get back ill be pushing out some more updates. Have a great day!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail