The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Chloride Arizona Starring Bad S
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 am 
Site Admin

This is a really great update of perhaps one of the greatest ghost towns in all of AZ. It doesn't matter where I tour or travel these ghost towns have become some of the best explorations I have done in my career without a shadow of a doubt. Chloride is a world of its own and your going to enjoy it you might even learn some things.

You can check this all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives. Speaking of our archives ill be adding new buttons to our site and banners. We are looking to shoot for not millions of viewers but eventually hundreds of millions this is so we can prepare to start doing more extensive work perhaps on television and other community projects. Here is all that was updated hot off the press in our archives area of our site.

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Chloride AZ Prologue Page
Chloride AZ Investigation 1
Chloride AZ Media Page

Other

Paracomedy 2010: Loads of laughs from Chloride AZ

Lots of photos lots of history and lots of good adventure here with a touch of laughter all melted down into one grand scheme. Our next update will be a place called "Santa Land" trust me it was a very impressive investigation for us. You guys are going to see allot of man with the white beard so you myswell get cozy as will be adding some pretty cool places coming up. Lots more updates coming your way.Have a great evening oh yeah my birthday is this weekend I believe ill be leaving out of town to go tour something very special I usually always do around my birthday each year Tammy is planning our next trip and she comes up with some pretty interesting locations as well.

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail