The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Exploration Added To Our Site...."Lovell Canyon"
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:43 am 
Site Admin

This is a small outdoors expedition I did near Thanksgiving of last year ago its hard to believe that I have done so much work the past year and yet I have so much more to share with our **NEW** Exploration Added To Our Site...."Lovell Canyon"viewers. Allot of these sites that I visit are one day going to be designated as a state or national park so we are fairly lucky to have an opportunity to visit such sites prior to many people pouring into them.

I will be opening up new projects on our site if you click a banner and you get to an under construction page it just means I have not had time to work on those given projects. Most of the projects that are founded by me are designed to help the public in some way shape or form since our society is designed to benefit our viewers rather.

Here is what has been added as of this morning in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Lovell Canyon Prologue Page
Lovell Canyon Exploration One
Lovell Canyon Videos Page

The next update will be black mtn I know when I wrote the report I had quite a few private emails pertaining to this location. So I know those that wrote me been waiting to see the photos so either tonight or tomorrow ill have them on up. Our updates of some of these locations I expect to bring in thousands of new viewers which means new members and hopefully ones who will show a little more respect and work along side with me not against me.

Lovell canyon is a special place although we didn't look to much into the paranormal here their is no doubt in my mind that the strange lurks in the muddy mountains. . Enjoy
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail