The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Haunted Kay Manor" Yeah Baby!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 pm 
Site Admin

Their was a little delay with this update so for that I apologize as I meant to have it out by Monday but due to the busy weekend I had their just wasn't enough time. This is a very special update every year around Halloween we try to investigate a super haunted locations such as a house or something with allot of haunted history. I visited this location last year ago near Halloween and I must say it turned out to be one of my favorite locations when I lived out in southern NV.

I worked hard on this update all the way from the photography to actually climbing the mountain to investigate this place. We stayed most of the night and into morning investigating the grounds and buildings. I must admit I found some very strange things on this property and signs of cult activity. This place will always stay in my mind as whatever was haunting this home seemed to have followed me home for a visit and it stayed a couple months in 2010 so this is my story and we hope you as viewers enjoy these sites.

Here is what has been updated or added to the website at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives section at:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Kay Manor Prologue Page and Photos
Kay Manor Investigation 1 Report and Photos
Kay Manor Video Footage and EVP's

Gateway 3/Portal 19

The Pittsburgh Prologue Page (New Day Photos Added)
The Pittsburgh Investigation 2 Report and Photo
The Pittsburgh Day Videos and EVP Added

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2010: Check out our Para-comedy pages new bloopers added regularly we have ones from Kay manor on up.

Going back to the Pittsburgh for a second trip was fun as we found so much more surrounding that mine and mill. The property is huge and the Shoshone Indians mined it at one time. As far as Kay Manor goes its haunted beyond a shadow of a doubt all the way from doors slamming to clocks ticking and light switches turning on etc It was a good well rounded Urbex and Paranormal Investigation. Having said that when you combine those elements you got one hell of an adventure.

Their will be no updates tomorrow as it is Tammy's birthday if you wish to send your thoughts to her you can do it right on my wall on facebook at www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight when I wish her a happy birthday after midnight tonight she will read them. She works very hard with me so that we can produce really good content such as locations like Death Valley and Sedona.

Tammy knows how hard I work and she stands by me so far on every investigation for two years including the more hardcore ones as well. Dedication and loyalty deserves appreciation and I am proud of her for passing hundreds of test I have made her endure. We have hundreds of folks offering to join our team most do not last for even the first investigation.

These are great locations and she helped me out allot with them so it makes me happy to share them. This is a straight up creepy place and you guys are going to love it bottom line.

Anyhow I have decided to get back to doing sends. Phuck those idiots who want to be rude to me I may not be nothing to most but my heart and soul is branded to the paranormal world and their are many great things to come trust me. So in a day or two sends will be going out if people cannot change their group settings or want to be anti social screw it. I am a loyal ally to have on your side and a loyal friend that is something that gold will never buy. So you can embrace what it is we do within PGS or you can run from the true reality to paranormal investigating your choice. Bless all of you and have a wonderful night!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail