The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NOTE & New Additions To Our Site "GOLD BUTTE" Its Awesome!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Its been a few days since our last update I wanted to make sure that this update was done beyond superb. Gold Butte is much like the Grand Canyon a hidden land that recently might become a national park at least they are considering it. For those that are not aware not only is this Anasazi Country but it is also home to a ghost town, mines and even some strange sites less traveled.

Ill never forget this trip its a 21 mile dirt road to the town site when I arrived some of my tire tread was ripped off where the air tube was completely exposed. I had gotten stuck on a rock at sun up so I had to jack my car then charge it like I was in the NFL boy did the car fly off that rock. There was no way I was spending my days lost in Gold Butte lol.

These are the type of adventures that are epic in itself or should I say original. I worked very hard on these updates including these investigations. Your going to be able to view videos....some really awesome EVP's and see some really awesome photos. This update has everything you could want some photos are first time seen photos of certain locations as the area is slowly gaining popularity and years from now many of you may visit it with your families and think Lord Rick drove over miles over sharp rocks with missing tread lol.

Earlier today a school teacher wrote me who has her class browsing my site so they can learn history and about ghost. It warmed my heart to know that their are those who enjoy the work that we do. I try to keep it simple yet make it fun and well sadly allot of adults do not appreciate what we do. But our younger viewers do value the information we put out there and it can be useful if others keep track of all our projects.

This update is a double feature meaning I did multiple locations in a 350,000 acre area so you tell me. I don't think I could spend a lifetime seeing everything that the area offers. If you wish to check them out you can do so at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives area of the site when you enter at:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Whitney Pockets/CCC Dam Site/Devils Throat Prologue Page
Whitney Pockets/CCC Dam Site/Devils Throat Exploration 1 Reports
Whitney Pockets/CCC Dam Site/Devils Throat Videos Page

Gold Butte Nevada Prologue Page
Gold Butte Nevada Investigation 1 Reports
Gold Butte Nevada Videos & EVPs

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2010: New laughs added
Hotlinks: Contact me to exchange links ill gladly correspond

I am not going to pinpoint fingers I know who are my friends and who are not. But hating on me only will make my work stronger and trust me their is some trying to bomb my youtube with hate slurs and around the web. I am not sure why afterall if someone truly browsed my site they would find that I have done more amazing things then almost any ghosthunter in the world but alas ignorance and fear can cause others to do some really hurtful things which isn't fair at all not towards me not towards my other explorers and not towards our members who do value the hard work we do.

Their will be an investigation this weekend I am back to committing to cryptozoological adventures meaning ill be out investigating some bigfoot sighting areas. I am afraid that eventually I am going to have to withhold bigfoot footage and UFO footage from the public. The reason being is no matter how great the evidence it is I put despite the fact it is real 1 will believe the other 99 will hate on me saying due to the fact that my self image is a little gothed out that I am not credible which is far from the truth. When I take folks out me who do not believe trust me they believe it only takes me one or two words and your meters will go off the charts end of story and I can attest for that so can others.

I have surgery tomorrow so I am not feeling all up and up. But when I get home out of the hospital I am going to try to put out another massive update tomorrow. The update is actually done but I have not uploaded it because I am still currently reviewing some of the EVP to make sure it is real and solid. When I know it is that update will come out and it will be three separate locations which btw are freaking awesome locations all mills all mines.

When I am done catching up on site updates their will be other projects ill be getting involved with and ill have more time for other things within our society. Also their will be a radio show this month I am sorry I have not announced but I been so busy investigating....meeting others....dealing with therapy for both my knees and working on updates. But their will be a show you can call come out and party with me I highly recommend you do as our society is about having a great time while learning too.

It is time for me to take my leave who knows maybe tonight ill post those other updates it depends on what I can get done. Once again I produce that is what I do those that dont laugh with me but at me are just jealous of the hard work we have done for over a decade now. I will continue my quest for the truth and we hope all of you will work with me not against me so we can achieve more together and build friendships for years to come. Thank You!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail