The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Updates On Our Site "Hidden Valley Dairy Farm"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:42 pm 
Site Admin

This is a pretty large update due to the fact that its a very large dairy farm we explored and investigated. Your also going to get to see a few cool power plant shots trust me I drove right up to the place security was all checking me out lol.

This is an update that has a bit of everything so feel free to enjoy the photos and check it out you wont be sorry. I know allot of clowns out there like to talk poorly of me but the truth is I continue to produce and have produced for a decade this just validates it even more.

I would like to hang around but I am taking my dogs up to a hill with some rock formations near my house and id rather be out there then doing my sends to my forums. However I was able to get this update out its awesome and if your into eerie farms then this might be your thing. There are also day photography as well as night so you can get an idea of what the location looks like.

Check out these updates and hundreds more at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Hidden Valley Dairy Prologue Page
Hidden Valley Investigation 1 Reports
Hidden Valley EVP's Page

The next series of updates will be from a ghost town and extremely remote location up near the grand canyon I explored. Ill be revealing some pretty cool things from that area soon. Although I was very sick in 2010 I was still able to put out some good work and now others really get a grip on the magnitude of how hard Tammy and I worked last year ago.

Slowly I am getting things caught up I expect a couple more months of updates and everytime a place is added ill announce it so you can enjoy the same things I did.This is good stuff allot of our work is original their is no television crews or hyping up the audience. We go out and we straight up adventure into the unknown that in itself is priceless. Have a great weekend and please come together with us to show your vote of support thank you.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail