The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Historical St. Thomas"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:59 am 
Site Admin

When I resided in Las Vegas one of my dreams was to visit this location so to be able to bring it to our viewers is not just a treat for me but also for you. I had allot of fun visiting these places but at the same time I hit dangers at both locations more then I ever thought I would. I know its been a few days since any updates been so so busy lately between Easter...physical therapy for my knees......gardening etc. That is besides the fact that this past weekend we did a very large scale investigation which I still am amazed by how great that went.

Come on out and see why this location is so unique only at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives to see many investigations like St. Thomas and more. Trust me you will not be disappointed seriously!

As far as article sends go ill be doing my sends tomorrow to some of my groups. I spent a long time on this update trust me allot of work but when were able to show it off and have others enjoy it that means so much to me. I am proud to show off my work we want to make things a fun experience for our fans and our viewers alike. Check them out in the following order....

Gateway 3/Portal 20

St. Thomas Prologue Page
St. Thomas Investigation 1 Reports
St. Thomas Video Page

St. Thomas Memorial Cemetery Prologue Page
St. Thomas Memorial Cemetery Investigation 1 Reports
St. Thomas Memorial Cemetery Video Page

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2010: Few funnies from St. Thomas

Enjoy it as St. Thomas was underwater for 50 years and goes back to the mid 1800's this is a true ghost town. In addition to all of this tomorrow I should have the fear factory up onto our site so ill keep everyone posted. Have a great night and thank you for those who offer us your friendship and kind support.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail