The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Founder Note & New Updates On Our Site Killer Mines & .....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:07 am 
Site Admin

It has been a very busy week for me indeed but I managed to pull out allot of great site updates and these ones that are up are jewels trust me. Some of you have the opportunity to see allot of my newer work and we work very hard at what we do. Were more then just a paranormal group and everything I share with the public is an honor. I back up my work and what I do 110 percent regardless of what others say. I been doing it up for a decade now and found how can anyone respect me if they cannot respect the hard work we do.

The reason for my rant is because I had someone tell me that they read about me on hate sites and if anybody believes in everything they read then sadly they are ignorant. My work speaks for itself I could sit here all day and get ghost photos or evps....and why? Because I am good at what I do and I been doing this for years. Growing with the paranormal is more then just going out to a cemetery its built on years of experience and learning from those.

My radio show is kicking and I only host it once a month if that. Our site gets a million plus hits a year. Hell months ago a television producer almost brought me to Los Angeles to do a jungle expedition. I am not a joke when I say to the public how serious I am when it comes to my work and what we do here.

Tomorrow evening there will be a major investigation I am finally putting together a decent team. I want people to understand that nobody can demean me because all the work I have done the last few years has either been alone or with my companion who I taught her many things these last couple years. The type of things I teach you cannot learn out of a text book okay I do not pretend to be some medium or start crying on my investigations. I am a very hardcore offroader....hiker and paranormal investigator. Because of this I see UFOs....have encounters with monsters and many ghost over the years.

I have no regrets I just find it strange that their are so many websites which bad mouth my girl who works for the government and is a total professional with two college degrees or see people talking shit which is so far from the truth. But what is sadder is those who believe in what they read not even understanding that it stems from people I never met or who never even worked with me in this field.

I am not trying to be bitchy by any means Deggi5 is good to me and always has been so this letter is only directed towards my forums not them just to clarify this:). Some of my members are there till death with me. As far as where we are now based their are quite a few people who want to be a part of this and who want to toke one up with me in the sierra Nevada's and I am proud to say that. Because part of what I do is meeting with the general public and we provide a free service. A free service so many complain about just as with my forums unruly members....people putting me down and what they do not understand is I am proud to be Lord Rick and I am proud of the hard work I have done. I am not afraid to admit to others I am good at what I do I have a right to be approaching 1000 investigations soon that puts me in the history books as one of the top investigators in the United States. The funny thing is unlike most groups I do not make one red cent out of this. The only thing I get out of all of this is sharing my gift with the world and my talents. This mainly stems from some ass clown who made a derogatory comment towards me and I know they will read it. They need to read it to learn that respect is very important especially towards me regardless of what color my hair is or how I look. I guess when I run in politics people will hate on me too and that's fine I know that I cannot please everyone that includes my kids when they want to eat all the cookies and candy. Its life but just remember if you respect me you'll get the same in return I follow the golden rule and some of you should to.

Anyhow tomorrow we will meet on up then next month there will be a group meet where everybody can come out drink brews and party with me. I am not here to play games nor waste anyone's time. Nobody has to look at my photography if you wish to delve deeper into my site your going to find that we just keep getting better as the years go by and I am far from done so love me or hate me tonight these updates are coming to you. These will be the last updates till either Sunday or Monday. I am exhausted been listening to recordings all week long and coding....and examining thousands of photos etc so now its time for a weekend break to spend with my kids and focusing on tomorrows major investigation.

Tomorrow I need to purchase some new radios for my team members to use for safety but I will try to get some sends out. Here is what is updated you can check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives.Here is what has been added tonight and where.

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Frederickson & The Columbia Mine Prologue Page
Frederickson & The Columbia Mine Investigation 1 Reports & Photos

Argentena Mill Prologue Page
Argentena Mill Investigation 1 Reports & Photos

Other

Paracomedy 2010:Bloopers always being added from our trips

Their are a few ghostly photos however the main thing perhaps of this trip was that I seen a UFO a massive disc if that and I know in my heart that this planet is being visited by alien life. I seen it its undeniable and if I was not out here hiking 3 in the morning at this location id miss something some people spend their entire lives searching for. Have a nice night and a great weekend. I am rather excited tomorrow I get to try a new infered camera it should do nicely at this special remote location ill be investigating at.

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail