The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mtn Meadows Massacre Site"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 am 
Site Admin

If you have not done so please check out this very special addition to our site. I added it just now even though it being one location it is a big update with a little bit of everything in it. There are two EVPs I captured on this investigation....allot of good history.....photos etc.

I honestly thing that each of you should do your research and check out the update. The Mountain Meadows Massacre is one of the worst in US History. People were slaughtered....women....children....all over religion and politics. The government wants to designate this location as a national monument. It also is rumored to be haunted and has for many years. From what I can tell you prior to transferring over the recordings one EVP said help the other told me get out.

Anyhow you can read more about this location and see the pictures at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at....

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Meadows Massacre Prologue Page
Meadows Massacre Exploration 1 Report
Meadows Massacre Videos and EVPs

Our next updates will be a the ghost town of Modena and the Lund Hotel as well as a very secluded cemetery. I am not sure ill get to them till later this weekend same with the sends. In a few hours I am heading out of town to off road around Virginia City and do some photography.....drink some coffee....go shopping at the leather store up there....check out some haunted sites. Its going to be an all day thing for me and will be visiting other key locations to prep for a few upcoming investigations.

This is all good stuff so make sure if you are a member of our group or you just like what it is we do check out our updates. Ill have many many more locations added almost daily till everything is caught up from some of my previous trips. Have a great weekend I know my weekend will be much better knowing the judge yesterday granted me custody of my son so between having to deal with court....planting my garden.....and this update its been a very long day for me. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail