The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Exploration Updates On Our Site "Escalante"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

This is the reason why I moved out west check it out no regrets enjoy this is a good one not so much paranormal but it was one hell of a journey. We had dinner on the white cliffs near an old Aztec Legendary cavern system.....visited a farm stead....cemetery......climbed a windmill.....and even visited the old Gun Smoke film set. Come on in get cozy and check it on out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org we love our viewers and we hope you love us.

Investigation Archives/Gateway 3/Portal 19

Escalante Prologue Page
Escalante Exploration 1
Escalante Media Page

Other

Paracomedy 2010: Some bloopers added from Escalante

Have a great night the next update will be Grafton one of Americas most photographed ghost towns. This place is da shit I am not going to lie and its all coming to you soon! In the meantime enjoy portal 19 as it is now full completed and future updates are coming onto portal 20 and 21. Do not understand my portal language its okay search our site and enjoy the ride. I am off to go chill all in a good days work its play time for me lol. In the meantime if your not up to anything you can check out my youtube www.youtube.com/AngelOfThyNight I have more videos then what is up but I am always adding new ones so check back here and there. I been trying to be a bit more video orientated the past year what can I say lol. peace
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail