The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site "Montezuma's Cursed Treasure"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:48 pm 
Site Admin

This will always be a special update and place for me. It is very odd for me to look into my files and add adventures I did a year ago. But I have a feeling that our viewers are going to like this update. Not only that but their is about 50 more places I ventured in some paranormal some abandoned that ill be adding for weeks to come. This update for today is of 3 lakes Utah. It is said to be the site of Montezuma's burial ground and lost gold. Their have been some documentaries and news articles about it but its now government protected due to an endangered snail species. Kill one snail get fined 50 grand no BS. Anyhow I thought I would touch base to let you know we have another addition to our site. Each day or two ill try to add a new location we been to. By a couple months all of it will be up and LIVE to the public ghost included lol. Anyhow here is what was added today.

Gateway 3/Portal 19

Three Lakes Utah Prologue
Three Lakes Utah Exploration 1 Page
Three Lakes Utah Videos Page

Feel free to read the articles and draw your own conclusions. Have a great night....tomorrow ill try to put up Escalante and the abandoned farm I visited. It may not go on till Saturday as some of you know tomorrow evening is our radio show which can turn out to be quite the event. Sometimes I run an 8 hour show so yeah. But anyhow this is it check it out in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org once you enter on in. If you have not done so Mount Zion was added yesterday check those out too. This year is going to be a special year last year was to trust me so many good things are to come. Thanks for your support towards PGS. Peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Author and Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail