The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Chilling Updates On Our Site Check Them Out....
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:12 pm 
Site Admin

I know its been awhile since our last update truly I am running behind but rest assured when I put out an update your going to see the hardwork that comes with it. This update is actually perfect for the month of October because it has everything to apparitions to evps to history and tragedy.

Tonight we will be heading out of town as well to visit some more paranormal locations I am excited because we truly have had some of the best paranormal activity in recent month out of the last couple of years. These updates come from a small mining town which has some of the deepest mines in southern Nevada also once a home to Senator Harry Reid.

This update is huge so check it all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the investigation archives. So here is what has been added and here is how you get to them.

Gateway 3/Portal 19

Searchlight Nevada Prologue Page
Searchlight Nevada Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Searchlight Cemetery Prologue Page
Searchlight Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Duplex Mine Prologue Page
Duplex Mine Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Duplex Mine EVP Page

Hobson House Prologue Page
Hobson House Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Good Hope Mine & Mill Ruins Prologue Page
Good Hope Mine & Mill Ruins Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Good Hope Mine & Mill Ruins EVP Page

The Pittsburgh Prologue Page
The Pittsburgh Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2010 Page: Loads of new bloopers added from Searchlight

I truly meant to get these out a week ago but my son had surgery then I was not feeling great due to a back and neck injury I suffered from up in Gold Butte a few weeks ago so I hadn't been able to sit long at the computer to get them done.

I am glad that these are done now our next series of updates will come from the Zion area from our May trip when I adventured searching for lost legends....gold....and ghost of southern Utah. I guess it is time for me to go my paranormal sends are out to my groups.....we got the update done....and now in just a few hours ill be heading out to bring you guys some pretty awesome locations.

Help support us donate to GodOfThyNight@aol.com using paypal or get yourself some logowear at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/outlogowear.htm thank you for your support and enjoy these chilling updates as your going to see some pretty good content. Have a great weekend!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder - Author - Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail