The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Website "The Wintry Home"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 am 
Site Admin

I am very proud to present everybody with a whole different type of case considering we been working with ghost towns and mines in 2010. This is a case where some friends of mine moved into a house some years back and claim that they were being followed by ghost who continue to haunt this home. I investigated it months ago then got really sick things really got behind sorry Leonna as I know she is anxious to listen to the EVPs we caught here.

We use to do so many houses back east had not done one in a long time so this was a real treat to our viewers who are into straight up haunting's. I was fascinated with the EVPs we caught here their was just so many that were clear and obvious.

So make sure you check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives. Tammy make sure you forward my email to Leonna tomorrow since I cant seem to find her email address. The house can be found in:

Gateway 3/Portal 19

Wintry Home Prologue Page
Wintry Home Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Wintry Home EVP Page

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2010: Another grand blooper added straight out of our journeys into the unknown

This is a good update its not a huge investigation but we got some good audio recordings from it and its a location with some pretty strange tales within its walls. Houses with good solid activity around southern NV are such a rarity.

The next update coming out is going to be of Robbers Roost and Fletcher Canyon. I will be skipping around on our website as we visited the Roost twice with Fletcher being in between both visits. So look for this one coming out soon. I have about 3 hours of audio to listen to which includes a beast in the woods we recorded so its going to be allot of fun the next couple of days working with the audio from the Mt. Charleston area.

Have a great morning nothing like the AM chill to go with that cup of coffee!
Lord Rick
Founder, Author and Talk Show Host
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Main.asp
Real Adventure Real Paranormal

Profile E-mail