The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Come On Out To Our Monthly Meet This Wednesday 7pm!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 am 
Site Admin

This is a reminder that this Wednesday is our meet at the Las Vegas Voodoo Lounge located at the top of the Rio hotel. We will all be meeting at 7pm and I might have a special guest if he can make it. He can do some pretty cool tricks with rocks that is all I have to say about that one.

If you are in our groups then you do know its your responsibility to show to these meets because our groups are not just based on the web but also get together realtime. I say this because the point of our forums is for people to get to know one another. My meet is a mix of things its for paranormal enthusiast, singles, authors, producers, friends etc etc the list goes on forever. I am not bias I just wish people would come on out have a good time if you have fun then I am happy and you will trust me.

Its is free to get into the lounge and the band their isn't to bad. Its generally quiet at 7pm also they have music playing but we can all hear one another talk. I know so far the people who have attended all had a great time so come on out and please email me if you want to attend. Tammy and I will be there at our best and hope you will to my friends.
Lord Rick
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LasVegas ... eetups.htm

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Come On Out To Our Monthly Meet This Wednesday 7pm!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

As some of you know last night was our monthly meet at the Voodoo Lounge and it has been that way for almost two years now. Let me take the time to thank all those who attended...came on out to party and mingle. Our next one takes place Sept. 15th at 7pm. Sadly our meets in Vegas will be coming to an end as in the future I plan on relocating which means they will be held in a different city.

Our meets include members of our paranormal group...fans of our radio show....facebook and myspace friends along with those who belong to our various forums. If you did not show then you missed a great time and the opportunity to make some new friends.

Since I am rather chill I would like to know if their is any places that you are interested in seeing our meet up take place at. I want as many to show to our events as possible so email me if you have any ideas. I look forward to hosting the next meet it was a really nice time last night and I had everybody pissing their pants besides the fact their was a hot girl in a little bikini dancing on the platform.

If you wish to attend the next meet the view is great the music is great and people are pretty laid back. Thanks for coming on out see everybody on the 15th for our next gathering. As far as the people who did not attend or make an attempt you really missed out. If your on my friends list or belong to my groups it is important you attend such events I do not do well with fakes....anti social people or those who hide behind that keyboard. So come on out have a brew and make some friends!
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail