The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Paranormal BBS Is Now Reopened To The Public.....Join
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 am 
Site Admin

If you would like to become a more dedicated member of our group we now offer registration on our BBS which I shut down registration till I could find a stronger captcha to cut down on spammers. Please check it out feel free to join let me know you did if possible. It takes only a few minutes and the board is a little more up close and personal. Becoming a member of the group just means you care therefore our doors are always open to all of you. If you wondered where I been well I had to re code some of the bbs the last day or two its a thankless job trying to mess with php but its there so use it take advantage of all PGS offers making new likeminded friends with paranormal interest. Just click the link then register yourself a user name and make a profile. peace
Lord Rick

index.php

Profile E-mail